Does age really matter?? (1 Viewer)

spank_meh

add me on MSN NOW!!!!
HSC
Well does anyone know? Coz i've never been out with older guys. Hmm.. well i was once but it doesn't count..this dude was just a mistake..

AAAAnd anywhooo now i met this other dude at my friend's 18th.. As far as i remember he is 22.. mmk

Lol my friend called me up yesterday and asked if i like that dude :\ Wat daaa.. How am i sposed to know i was like totaly out of it and yehh.. i can't really remember everything that happened....:eek:

Mum goes that older guys are more mature.. :rolleyes:

Sooo your opinions ppl??

Age diference matters?

martin88

HSC
N/A
older people may be more mature but also could have more expectations (sex especially)

Project

Permanently Confuddled
HSC
Casmira said:
im 18 i wouldnt touch a girl under 16 theyre insane
Agreed. Range from 3 years older to 2 years younger than yourself, but minimum age 17

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
i think dating someone anything more than a day older/younger is just fuckin wrong.

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
Girls go for older guys cos girls mature faster than guys, so if they get an older guy they're generally on the same maturity level.

I've never dated a guy my age/younger... I always go for 2 years older..

Lori.

HSC
I read that guys are generally three years less mature than girls. So a guy who is 18 has the maturity of a 15 year old girl.
Oh that sounds terrible, sorry boys! i'm sure thats not actually true for everyone!
Personally, i prefer guys who are about 2 years older. But in the end, age is just a number!

robo-andie

HSC
I think age makes a huge difference.
Too big an age gap and you have people entering into a relationship with different expectations (generally). This will often force the younger one to mature too quickly, or influence a poor attitude towards dating people the same age as themselves, or of similar age.

I think if you are anywhere from 19 down, dating someone anymore than a year older than you, or younger than you, is generally bad taste.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
I have always personally been attracted to girls a year or two older than me.

The last few girls I have done anything serious with have been at least a year older than me.

Probably because I am mature beyond my years.

spank_meh

add me on MSN NOW!!!!
HSC
robo-andie said:
I think age makes a huge difference.
Too big an age gap and you have people entering into a relationship with different expectations (generally). This will often force the younger one to mature too quickly, or influence a poor attitude towards dating people the same age as themselves, or of similar age.

I think if you are anywhere from 19 down, dating someone anymore than a year older than you, or younger than you, is generally bad taste.
Well it's kinda weird but my ex was almost 17.. and yeah it was a bad taste lol, but i think it was worth it:)

So ur saying that it's better dating older ppl? or ppl my age? :confused:

robo-andie

HSC
spank_meh said:
Well it's kinda weird but my ex was almost 17.. and yeah it was a bad taste lol, but i think it was worth it:)

So ur saying that it's better dating older ppl? or ppl my age? :confused:
Generally people your own age.

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
nahh. i dont think age matters.. especially when ur older..
i mean when ur young its prolly a bit strange.. but yeah
age doesnt matter

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Egronk said:
I have always personally been attracted to girls a year or two older than me.

The last few girls I have done anything serious with have been at least a year older than me.

Probably because I am mature beyond my years.
my boyfriend is like you. I'm the 3rd girl he's dated who has been older than him. My brother is the same as well. Both boys said that they could never date a girl their age or younger than them because they are more mature than most guys their age.

To answer the thread starter's question:
As long as BOTH parties are over the age of consent then age does not matter. But at the same time someone who is dating someone 7 + years older than them is a little scary, but love knows no limitations, I guess.

HSC
GJV said:
I read that guys are generally three years less mature than girls. So a guy who is 18 has the maturity of a 15 year old girl.
Oh that sounds terrible, sorry boys! i'm sure thats not actually true for everyone!
Personally, i prefer guys who are about 2 years older. But in the end, age is just a number!
ive talked to 15 year old girls, trust me i have tenfold more maturity than her with the kind of shit that comes out of their mouth

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I wouldn't touch a girl under 16 for legal reasons and I wouldn't go out with a girl that was older than me just cause I think it would be weird.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)