Dodgy BFs and Dodgy GFs (1 Viewer)

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
ahaha tell him it is his charge for being a dickhead.

i went out with this guy for 3 months, and then decided i didnt want a boyfriend so i broke it off, cos he was getting clingy and wanted to move in together and stuff, and it freaked me out. after all it was only 3 months. then a month or so later i decided i wanted to get back together, and we started seeing each other again. then one night, he said hed meet me and my friends out at a club, at 12 he still wasnt there so i rang his mobile and some crazy chic answers and informs me that she is his girlfriend of 6 years and could i fuck off. then she sent me a bunch of abusive sms' "we've been together for 6 years, i am 6 weeks pregnant, leave us alone. we luv eachother. give him the money we need it to support our baby"

(I owed him $30 for a taxi fare)

I never heard from him again. and i didnt repay him for the taxi cos its the covercharge of being a dick :)
she was probly bullshitting.. dont u think his gf of six years would be pissed off about him cheating on her with you?

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
ok .. not a dodgy bf or ne thing.. just dodgy guys i met

so i went on a p&o cruise recently and you make lots of new friends... alot of the guys would offer to buy you a drink here and there.
So one night i was sittin in the club with the biggest arseholes ive ever met in my life but they intrigued me cos they were the worst arseholes i dunno why.. and one goes.. do u want a drink? and i go no.. maybe later and the guy goes... well when you go can you buy me one too... when he had two bourbourn n cokes sitting right infront of him!

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
SKA said:
she was probly bullshitting.. dont u think his gf of six years would be pissed off about him cheating on her with you?

yes, i think he just wanted to dump me in an interesting way

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
llamalope said:
OMG i just discovered that bf no2 IS on BOS....... run and hide!!!!!
Yep, i can just see him reading with a smile on his face. Or perhaps confusingly asking "whoa, sounds like me!?"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)