Dodgy BFs and Dodgy GFs (1 Viewer)

shortie_689

HSC
My most recent experience with my ex boyfriend has inspired me to get you all talking about you're shocking partners or shocking break ups... To get you all in the mood here is mine...

Well I had this bf and it was ok I mean I put up with a LOT of his shit and particularly through my HSC year but that was only the beginning of this terrible person's real side shining through... So if you break up with a guy do you batter his ego I think I did cause he turned into a real peice of work... Beggin me to take him back one day and screamin at me the next i didn't let this shit phase me and i carried on bein single and carefree... UNTIL... The stalker side of him Kicked in... So being young 18 and single i went out a lot after school as we all do but found out very soon I couldn't go to particular places as his friends where situated there to watch my behavious so if that doesn't freak you out he goes to the effort of his friends talking to me and askin about why i dumped my ex an what i get upto when i go out whether i pick up and so on little did i know the minimal information they got out of me went straight to the source of my problems him and he just formed his own little dickhead opinion and decided a lot of name calling was in order...

We don't talk anymore but thats our story

Lets hear yours :)

HSC
Okay there was this guy I was going out with... but it turned out he was going out with two other girls... and when I asked him about it he thought I was being too 'possessive'... He told me it was my fault for 'not loving him enough'... I took his wallet... The End

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
my friend has a dodgy boyfriend
who simply refuses to break up with her
or when she dumps him he says no
and shes so stupid she listens to him
he doesnt want to..so they dont
i guess its her fault..coz if she really wanted to she wud tell him to stick it
but i think hes a bit coo coo
hes obsessed with her
ands treats her like hes her father
its pethetic

rantman

HSC
N/A
time for womens liberation movement's second wind?

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
whiterabbit said:
Okay there was this guy I was going out with... but it turned out he was going out with two other girls... and when I asked him about it he thought I was being too 'possessive'... He told me it was my fault for 'not loving him enough'... I took his wallet... The End
ahaha tell him it is his charge for being a dickhead.

i went out with this guy for 3 months, and then decided i didnt want a boyfriend so i broke it off, cos he was getting clingy and wanted to move in together and stuff, and it freaked me out. after all it was only 3 months. then a month or so later i decided i wanted to get back together, and we started seeing each other again. then one night, he said hed meet me and my friends out at a club, at 12 he still wasnt there so i rang his mobile and some crazy chic answers and informs me that she is his girlfriend of 6 years and could i fuck off. then she sent me a bunch of abusive sms' "we've been together for 6 years, i am 6 weeks pregnant, leave us alone. we luv eachother. give him the money we need it to support our baby"

(I owed him $30 for a taxi fare)

I never heard from him again. and i didnt repay him for the taxi cos its the covercharge of being a dick :)

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
I have three dodgy bf stories (I have NO luck!!!) And I'm bored, So I will tell you them.

No1. The guy I liked, said that we should meet up sometime...and anyway, we did, and it went fairly well... but then a couple of weeks later I asked him to the movies, and the first time he said yes...but then we didn't end up going, and I asked him again and he said that his 'Girlfriend wouldn't approve"...then to add insult to injury, he said he didn't know I liked him, and that his mum would only let him date girls who were Polish.

no2.he gave me his number randomly one day... anyways, we went out a couple of times...until I realised that he was only after ONE thing...and he wouldn't take no for an answer and he was getting stalkerish

no3 "I love you...but I'm gay....no wait...I'm not...no wait...I think I am....but I expect you to love me forever too"

and that my friends is the story of my life...and if any of these guys are on here (which I highly doubt...)well.... YOU BROUGHT IT ON YOURSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

a little lost

relationships pfft
i didn't even reach the relationship stage yet i still managed to be played i'm soo stupid.
i was actually up to the stage of asking this girl out. In real life she was very approachable. Actually she did most of the approaching so i thought should give it a shot and see what happens.
i ask her out the first time she goes she was busy doing something.
asked her out once more same response so i went stuff it thats it.
only to find out that she likes someone else and a few days later it was she has a bf.
i felt soo stupid for even asking...

suteki

i ditched my dodgy bf.. before hsc started... we broke up 5 times during the preliminary year.. once on my bday, once during my exams, once during our trial exams things, and the last time.. was on my christmas party..
too bad we went out for a year.. would have lasted longer..

alien

HSC
a little lost said:
i didn't even reach the relationship stage yet i still managed to be played i'm soo stupid.
me too
one of my guy friends who i'd known for ages was UBER flirty for like 3 months so at the end i asked him out and he was like "o maybe let me get back to you cos i'm coming down with something etc etc."
anyway it didn't happen. and then i forgave him and we're friends again, minus the flirting, but i don't talk to him much because i realised he is a bit not worth talking to.

CoffeeBeans

is bored
HSC
the worse case ive had is having an ex stalk me for about 1yr.... and couldnt get over me even though i had moved on heaps with new relationships... in the end, i had no choice but to treat him like a stranger...

alien

HSC
lol i had a stranger semi stalking me for about 2 years... he would stand below my window and stuff and ask where i was but then we moved and now he doesn't know where i am. even though we only moved down the road! he wasn't all there though if you get what i mean

K

katie_tully

It's so fucking simple, you bitching fems.

If he treats you like shit, LEAVE. Don't have a fucking cry about it, stop acting like a victim and kick his god damn arse to the curb.
=(

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
alien said:
lol i had a stranger semi stalking me for about 2 years... he would stand below my window and stuff and ask where i was but then we moved and now he doesn't know where i am. even though we only moved down the road! he wasn't all there though if you get what i mean
this guy that lived down the street, who was also a huge loser always talked to me on the bus to school and i felt sorry for him so i was nice to him. he invited me to his year 12 formal and i said yes because i felt sorry for him, only he thought that because i agreed to go to his formal i was agreeing to be boyfriend/girlfriend. so i explained we were going as friends, and he got shitty and told me he didnt want to go with me anymore. then he constantly rang my house and asked me out, and he came to a party i had uninvited and i didnt know how to say "fuck off" without hurting his feelings. after 6 months of phone calls and being pissed off because he wouldnt leave me alone my dad told his dad to make sure he left me alone..and he did for about 2 months, because he moved away for uni. then he rang me randomly one night and told me he was a poof now and its all my fault. then i was at a long weekend troppo last year and i bumped into him and he ignored me. the next night he rang me and told me that he was to good for me anyway, and i was nowhere near as hot as he remembers and he must have been delusional. now what does one say to that?

alien

HSC
it's called hang up the phone and get a new number :uhhuh:

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
its called i did get a new phone number, some people are crazy.

i had a boyfriend during that whole time as well, and he knew about that

K

katie_tully

Ranger Stacie said:
told me he was a poof now and its all my fault. then i was at a long weekend troppo last year and i bumped into him and he ignored me. the next night he rang me and told me that he was to good for me anyway, and i was nowhere near as hot as he remembers and he must have been delusional. now what does one say to that?
One laughs. Hysterically.

alien

HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
its called i did get a new phone number, some people are crazy.

i had a boyfriend during that whole time as well, and he knew about that
i guess you could try an AVO :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)