Do you think conflicting perspectives is a good module (1 Viewer)

nousernameleft

HSC
I think it is terrible. It is not very Englishy, it's more of a psychology thing.

Even last year Module C was like this.

many-eyeshere

HSC
I don't like it personally, but I guess it depends on the text you study. I hate Snow Falling on Cedars, I would have prefered anything else.

There are good texts that can be related, but BOS just keeps choosing bad ones.

Also I think belonging is a very broad and irrelevant module. God I wish we still did the Imaginative Journey.

allyj104

HSC
Personally I hate it. It's so vague that noone knows what to do, and I don't like the text we're doing - Hughes. There's really only one sort of conflicting perspective, and only one of the 6 poems has two different perspectives within it so can be used standalone.

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
Personally I hate it. It's so vague that noone knows what to do, and I don't like the text we're doing - Hughes. There's really only one sort of conflicting perspective, and only one of the 6 poems has two different perspectives within it so can be used standalone.
I think the idea of 'conflicting perspectives' is quite easy. However like you said the poems we have been given really only portray one perspective bar Your Paris. There are so many other texts with conflicting perspectives in them why choose this! :confused:

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Meh, I hate it - compared to all the other modules.

boganxcore

HSC
its shit. julius caesar is a cool text though, but the module itself is so vague and i have no idea what's going on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)