Do you look older than you really are? (1 Viewer)

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
it's my friend's licence. she's going to get a new one and i can have her old one. cause she's 21.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
hopefully not, i never get told this, only ever that i look younger, thank fuck. although imo i don't think i look younger but anyway. fuck looking older right off

duckcowhybrid

HSC
I'm in Year 11 but chuck a junior uniform on me and I look like a Year 7/8. I don't have anything that can be shaved (a shadow of a moustache doesn't mean shit), I'm fairly short at about 168-169cm and I'm pretty thin. So I've been mistaken for a 12/13 year old a lot, I looked about 8-9 in Year 7. And I'm 16 in July.

HSC
apparently i do.

though, from reports, glasses/height/the way i act have a lot of sway over it.

but yeah, usually im mistaken for a twenty-something.

i dont really mind. im too skinny to have puppyfat, and im pretty much chronically sleep deprived.

HSC
I'm in Year 11 but chuck a junior uniform on me and I look like a Year 7/8. I don't have anything that can be shaved (a shadow of a moustache doesn't mean shit), I'm fairly short at about 168-169cm and I'm pretty thin. So I've been mistaken for a 12/13 year old a lot, I looked about 8-9 in Year 7. And I'm 16 in July.
Alfie?

Did you get really cut when that whore's baby was the other guy's? Apparently the other guy did.

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
I look my age, through and through.
I'm seventeen, and I never get asked for ID at the movies, but always if my friends and I are buying drinks (which I don't mind, since I don't drink much).

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
:lol: um where's your license?
you are using her license cause you guys are lookalikes?

you look 16? is this your personal view or others?
i use my licence when i drive, but i use hers if i want to go out, i'm only seventeen and have to wait until christmas eve until i turn eighteen and everyone's eighteen before me =[[.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)