Do you listen to your friends advice when it comes to partners? (merged) (1 Viewer)

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
if you're really in love with someone then you wouldn't really care what other people think of you, your gf/bf, or the two of you being together.

my boyfriend's friends used to tell him how his ex was ugly, and he just told them to shut up. and awhile ago my friend told me that she thought my bf was too protective, but i didn't really listen to her and stayed with him.

i think friends are always trying to be supportive and give you their honest opinion, but then again, nobody knows you better than yourself, so other people shouldn't really push you to make decisions you're not sure about.

HSC
Grobus said:
Someone told me this morning that you can tell your true friends because they are always brutally honest when it comes to your girlfriends.
I broke up with my last boyfriend. My friends called me a dickhead

denise_

So fetch!
HSC
Grobus said:
Someone told me this morning that you can tell your true friends because they are always brutally honest when it comes to your girlfriends.
it depends on the type of friends you have
there are friends who are just too nice to tell you the truth
those who are so blunt the truth will hit em where it hurts most

50Cent

The Protege
HSC
nothing like getting jabbed in the stomach by ur bestie, at least ya know whos doin it.

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
i dont really care what my friends think of my bf.. but it helps that they like him. or so thats what they have told me.

neeja

Marco Polo meows you!
HSC
my friend actually recommended i date the girl im currently dating

about two months ago he kept on asking deeply personal questions about this girl to her face while i was around (he is dating her friend). things like "you two should like have sex and stuff" (not exactly a question but yeah) "what do you think of marco?" "would you date a white guy?" etc.

a month later we started dating of our own free will and so he spend a whole week gloating about it. that crazy bastard...dan if you read this, i love you man! *sniff*

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
neeja said:
my friend actually recommended i date the girl im currently dating

about two months ago he kept on asking deeply personal questions about this girl to her face while i was around (he is dating her friend). things like "you two should like have sex and stuff" (not exactly a question but yeah) "what do you think of marco?" "would you date a white guy?" etc.

a month later we started dating of our own free will and so he spend a whole week gloating about it. that crazy bastard...dan if you read this, i love you man! *sniff*
that friend seems quite frightening

neeja

Marco Polo meows you!
HSC
shady_03 said:
that friend seems quite frightening
you have no idea

those are the sorts of questions he asks normally anyway tho.

eg he will just like start going on about how he wants to have sex with vim/putty/php/oop/java in the middle of a conversation...i can't be said to discourage him when he does, its entertaining :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)