Votes: 26 40.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeAndTide

Kage Bunshin No Jutsu
HSC
jumb said:
Out of those anime cartoons, pokemon and yu-gi-oh were the only decent ones, and even then yu-gi-oh only got away with the lameness by using a coolness guise.

I don't understand the stupidity behind beyblade. I mean fuck, are we really supposed to belive that they can control these thingys with their minds? And who the fuck would really go to a tournament where these people chuck spiny things into a small hole? I'd tell em where to shove it.

And don't get me started on crushgear. Whenever I watch the show or hear the music, I consider suicide to escape the cruel world.
That's just a taste of crappy anime, my friend. There are really crappy ones that don't make sense, and others are just...lame.

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
blackbunny said:
I’m sick of pokemon and all the gay morals they teach like don’t hurt pokemon and care for little idiots. When I switch channels and pokemon shows up, it makes me sick to my gut to see ash and geeks fighting and getting into all those gay adventures. I WANT ALL POKEMON TO BURN IN FIRE!!!
"Blastoise was burned in fire!

... It's not very effective."

Big Willy

Cabra Junkie RULES
HSC
i love pokemon. the orginall series only. i finished the gameboy game. but i didnt collect all 150

Butterfly Kissz

i wana go bak to unsw!
HSC
i remeber pokemon1 it was mad when it was on tv!!

hehe then dragon ball came along and it was wayyy bettah!!

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
Argh

Pokemon Is Like The Worst Thing Eva Invented, I Hate It So Much, There Are Like These Nerd Kids At Our School And They Go To A Classroom At Recess And Lunch And Just Play Yu Gi Oh. Whoever Invented Yu Gi Oh Would Be Making A Killing, We Sell So Much Of It!!!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
modelzsuck said:
Pokemon Is Like The Worst Thing Eva Invented, I Hate It So Much, There Are Like These Nerd Kids At Our School And They Go To A Classroom At Recess And Lunch And Just Play Yu Gi Oh. Whoever Invented Yu Gi Oh Would Be Making A Killing, We Sell So Much Of It!!!
Don't type full posts in caps. You only embarass yourself.

blackbunny

HSC
TimeAndTide said:
How many DragonBall Z characters does it take to screw in a light-bulb?
One. But it takes three days
lol so true, i remember the 1 time when freeza sad the planet namek will explode in five minites ... and it went on for about 6 eposides

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
It was the same with pokemon. The characters had the lowest attention span. They were like "We have to get somewhere really quickly! Hey look, A tree! Let's stop here for a while."

Hippy La-Laa

Stupid Pixie.
HSC
After the HSC ended I became seriously addicted to playing pokemon on my gameboy. It got to the point where I was staying up til 3 in the morning trying to defeat trainers etc. Haven't played it since (only because I got all the badges and my fave pokemon- Porygon) but I never got into the TV show.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Hippy La-Laa said:
After the HSC ended I became seriously addicted to playing pokemon on my gameboy. It got to the point where I was staying up til 3 in the morning trying to defeat trainers etc. Haven't played it since (only because I got all the badges and my fave pokemon- Porygon) but I never got into the TV show.
What's special about Porygon? Porygon or Porygon 2?

leetom

there's too many of them!
HSC
I remember never letting my Wartortle evolve into Blastoise becuase Wartortle was just so much cooler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)