Votes: 38 59.4%
  • yes - i love pokemon

Votes: 26 40.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackbunny

HSC
I’m sick of pokemon and all the gay morals they teach like don’t hurt pokemon and care for little idiots. When I switch channels and pokemon shows up, it makes me sick to my gut to see ash and geeks fighting and getting into all those gay adventures. I WANT ALL POKEMON TO BURN IN FIRE!!!

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
I think everybody's over pokemon already, and it has been for a while now I reckon.

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
not true , last year (towards the end HSC TIME ) i remember alot of asians playing the Card game ....

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
They just released green version and another colour version ... but i forgot what it was. Pokemon is cool ... I still play it ... been playing it heaps over the holidays :D and have so many episodes taped on video as well :uhhuh:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Argonaut said:
And you're supposed to be mistaken for a uni student?
You leave me alone ... we all have a child in us ... and I just happen to have more of a child in me than i should ... plus my bro hogs the ps2 so it leaves me with the gameboy and its either 3 versions of pokemon or f1 ... pokemon thankyou :uhhuh:

TimeAndTide

Kage Bunshin No Jutsu
HSC
Hey man, last term, i saw this adult, like 40 playing pokemon red on a GBA...now that was freaky.

To blackbunny, where have you been these last two years? Its not even on TV anymore...get with the times.

Down with Yu-gi-oh!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
TimeAndTide said:
Hey man, last term, i saw this adult, like 40 playing pokemon red on a GBA...now that was freaky.

To blackbunny, where have you been these last two years? Its not even on TV anymore...get with the times.

Down with Yu-gi-oh!
It is on tv ... well sometimes it is ... it wasn't on that long ago! And what the hell is everyones problem with yu-gi-oh???? :eek:

TimeAndTide

Kage Bunshin No Jutsu
HSC
It's on TV now? wtf....

oh and about Yu-gi-oh...

YU-GI-OH IS THE SPAWN OF THE DEVIL!!

-Tricks kids into spending lots of cash on cardboard
-Blatantly obvious....you have to hate the show

"I put down my guardian bla blah, then i shall stare at you like this, whilst thinking of how to defeat you in this game"

Last edited:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I wish it was on tv ... they stopped it as it was getting to the good episodes :) and whats wrong with yu-gi-oh???

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Oh comeon, yu-gi-oh is like one of the best shows on tv ... although its not on tv atm :p i wish it would come back!

plus its a cool show ... its so sad ... i'm always crying through it ... only cause yugi and joey are so close.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Cape said:
Oh comeon, yu-gi-oh is like one of the best shows on tv ... although its not on tv atm :p i wish it would come back!

plus its a cool show ... its so sad ... i'm always crying through it ... only cause yugi and joey are so close.
What happened on the last eppisode? I missed the last week, which REALLY pissed me off.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
very funny jumb - I know for a fact that it isn't on tv!!!

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Pokemon > Zoids > Yu-Gi-Oh > Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles > Transformers > Duel Masters > Crash Gear > Digimon

Last edited:

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
i loved pokemon blue, but the rest were too samey after that. I use to watch it heaps up to as late as year 10 but got sick of it... dbz was better.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
transcendent said:
Pokemon > Zoids > Yu-Gi-Oh > Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles > Transformers > Crash Gear
hehe ... i don't understand crash gear ... its so stupid

btw, has anyone watched that stupid bley blade thingo i'm not sure thats how you spell it. But I can't believe that they made a show about a spinning top!

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
blackbunny said:
I’m sick of pokemon and all the gay morals they teach like don’t hurt pokemon and care for little idiots. When I switch channels and pokemon shows up, it makes me sick to my gut to see ash and geeks fighting and getting into all those gay adventures. I WANT ALL POKEMON TO BURN IN FIRE!!!
that was a very logical and well structured argument you put forward there. well done.

wanton-wonton

HSC
blackbunny said:
I used to love Pokemon when I was in year 5 - 7...now I got over it. Hmm... :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)