Do you believe in God? (1 Viewer)

Do you believe in God?

• Total voters

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
So, if all monotheistic religions share the same god, why aren't you muslim or jewish?

also, please stop going to a korean speaking church. your type is pushing out all other services in the eastwood area

krnofdrg

HSC
Uni Grad
to be honest some of your posts do make u sound like a complete retard, have you watched my videos yet?
thanks i did mention im partially retarded about 10000x.... well since you guys lack LISTENING SKILLS..

no im not going to watch your videos. waste of my precious time.

LonelyWolf

HSC
thanks i did mention im partially retarded about 10000x.... well since you guys lack LISTENING SKILLS..

no im not going to watch your videos. waste of my precious time.
Fuck, this guy is ridiculous. At least acknowledge that there is no god and no such divine spirits.

You won't even integrate within Australian culture, even though you were born and raised here.

krnofdrg

HSC
Uni Grad
Fuck, this guy is ridiculous. At least acknowledge that there is no god and no such divine spirits.

You won't even integrate within Australian culture, even though you were born and raised here.
shit talker.

LonelyWolf

HSC
shit talker.
I may not be expressing my stance that well, and am restraining myself. However, i'm certainly not shit talking.

Please elaborate on your encounter with 'god', are you actually a christian because of the ethos it presents or because you actually do believe there is a god

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
um you know part of being a Christian

is you know

believing in God right

a "part" being

the main part

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
i don't get people who rail on dawkins, hitchens, harris etc for being "too militant" and dogmatic. it reminds me of a quote from scarface:

"Whattaya lookin' at? You're all a bunch of fucking assholes. You know why? 'Cause you don't have the guts to be what you wanna be. You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fucking fingers, and say "that's the bad guy." So, what dat make you? Good? You're not good; you just know how to hide. Howda lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth--even when I lie. So say goodnight to the bad guy. Come on; the last time you gonna see a bad guy like this, let me tell ya. Come on, make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through; you better get outta his way!"

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
i don't get people who rail on dawkins, hitchens, harris etc for being "too militant" and dogmatic. it reminds me of a quote from scarface:

"Whattaya lookin' at? You're all a bunch of fucking assholes. You know why? 'Cause you don't have the guts to be what you wanna be. You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fucking fingers, and say "that's the bad guy." So, what dat make you? Good? You're not good; you just know how to hide. Howda lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth--even when I lie. So say goodnight to the bad guy. Come on; the last time you gonna see a bad guy like this, let me tell ya. Come on, make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through; you better get outta his way!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)