Do you answer to anyone? (1 Viewer)

SweetSeasons

HSC
i kinda like I dunno, having someone to "answer too".. makes me feel wanted

Skeeta

HSC
well my non-answering phone calls etc didnt exactly go to plan, seeing as though he "visited" me at work today and my boss forced me to talk to him

he did get the cold shoulder though. As soon as he asks me what is wrong, there is going to be a war

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Skeeta said:
well my non-answering phone calls etc didnt exactly go to plan, seeing as though he "visited" me at work today and my boss forced me to talk to him

he did get the cold shoulder though. As soon as he asks me what is wrong, there is going to be a war
1. You're folding like nothing else.
2. "If you don't know what's wrong, I'm not going to tell you" is possibly the most horrible setence in the English language.

Skeeta

HSC
1. He came into work and stood infront of my register, with a queue starting behind him, what was i MEANT to do?

2. I dont use that line :(
I tell him what the fuck is wrong.

HSC
withoutaface said:
Cheat on him with Casmira.

on aserious note skeeta, just give it a 'break'; when emotion rules your state of mind and logic ain't there too smooth it out you can say some very regretful things. youll either regret it later, or your pride will mask it up. either way, it cant hurt too just give it a small break and see how things go from there. you have a right too have your own skeeta-time®.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Well you do have a right to know, considering he was meant to be at your house 3 hours earlier. I would've called him when he was 45 mins late asking where the fuck he was (coz I probably would have been worried more than anything). SO yes you have a right to be angry. That's dickish behaviour.

BUT he could have had something on his mind...maybe he had a fight at home? Though, he should have explained to you. It's not about "answering" to someone, you're not asking him to tell you where he is every minute of the day. But if he was meant to be at your house at 12pm and didn't get there till 3pm, I'd bitch-slap my boyfriend for that lol

Hope it works out!

Oh and to answer your question: I think being in a relationship kinda forces you to answer to someone. Like if my boyfriend is on the phone to someone and walks out of the room so I don't hear, I think I have a right to know who he's talking to. What's he hiding? etc
But I don't answer to him every minute of the day. I don't even answer to my parents lol

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
i have a wierd issue about being around my family when im on the phone, even when it's just a normal phone call from a mate saying 'u wanna go out tonight?' i just like my privacy when im on the phone to anyone.

anyway. grk_styl\s post led me off onto a tangent

I shall now return back to thread

and say that

skeeta is awesome.

that is all.

Unassume

HSC
I find that I usually work far better in society having someone else to answer to, particularly in a relationship, otherwise I go too far and get beaten up.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Skeeta said:
2. I dont use that line :(
I tell him what the fuck is wrong.
Im with you there skeet... Most guys are genuily sorry or want forgivness or want to make things right, unfortunately they're just to stupid to work out what they did wrong.

I mean I like to let them try and work it out, but if they can't Ill tell them. I never have used that line. I genuinly want to make things right to, so by not telling him I'm not giving him the chance.

Skeeta

HSC
he's coming over tonight and we're gonna fight like the bitches

it'll be awesome.

Unassume

HSC
Skeeta said:
he's coming over tonight and we're gonna fight like the bitches

it'll be awesome.
then you can have angry makeup sex.

Skeeta

HSC
I argued, he argued, we fought, I cried, he felt bad, i felt bad, made up, told internet.

Yep, circle is complete and all is well.

P

Peter File 07

Cyph said:
Nah, but my little slut answers to me.
ha ha, i know how you feel

'daddy this, daddy that'

so annoying

lucky she gives good head though

Last edited by a moderator:

joolee

HSC
Peter File 07 said:
ha ha, i know how you feel

'daddy this, daddy that'

so annoying

lucky she gives good head though
then one day she bites it. whoops. my bad.

kiddin =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)