Do you answer to anyone? (1 Viewer)

Skeeta

HSC
Yesterday my boyfriend of almost five years, got all in my face and sternly said "I dont have to fucking answer to you"

I should have slapped that bitch down.

Oh, so i decided I am no longer answering to him. No phone calls, no sms etc etc. If it requires an answer.. I sure as hell am not giving one. This possibly means that I will never speak to him again.

Anyway, that makes me pose the question. Is there anyone that you answer to?

Skeeta

HSC
Yeah, the thing is though.. It happened yesterday, before his parents & family came over for a BBQ, so i kind of had to act all chummy for like 10 hours.

Today though, is a different matter. I can be a hater.

But it may have lost the whole affect.

Skeeta

HSC
haha nah it wasnt a cricket related thing.. I just let him do his cricketing, i've dealt with that.

He was meant to help my parents set up for the bbq that they were having for HIS parents to come over and HIS friends and HIS family. But he only turned up 15 minutes before they did (and three hours after he said he was leaving his house)

When i asked him what he was doing (albeit, angrily)
Thats what i got thrown at me.

Edit; What probably made it worse, is that one of my best friends rang me about an hour later, to tell me that her boyfriend just proposed :shy:

Last edited:

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Skeeta said:
haha nah it wasnt a cricket related thing.. I just let him do his cricketing, i've dealt with that.

He was meant to help my parents set up for the bbq that they were having for HIS parents to come over and HIS friends and HIS family. But he only turned up 15 minutes before they did (and three hours after he said he was leaving his house)

When i asked him what he was doing (albeit, angrily)
Thats what i got thrown at me.

Edit; What probably made it worse, is that one of my best friends rang me about an hour later, to tell me that her boyfriend just proposed :shy:
thats sounds weird

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Skeeta said:
ya.

hence my questioning.
why wouldnt he tell you where he was?!

something happened or he's done something he doesnt want you to know about.

maybe he's in trouble?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
He was probably going to leave his house, then got distracted, so didn't.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
You can't give up after five years just like that though. He' definitely wrong and you haven't done anything wrong but maybe try and find out why he talked to you like that, depends on whether he's too stubborn and arrogant to approach you in the first place. If he isn't, wait till he tells you himself.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Malfoy said:
What a jerk. Just give him the cold shoulder til he rocks up on your doorstep begging you to forgive him.
You'll either have a whipped bastard, or someone who'll just go wtf, this isn't worth my time in which case, yeah.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
lol, you've been watching too many chic flicks.

KirrynAlane

HSC
Is that the first time hes spoken to u like that? Cuz if my bf talked to me like that id b like "um... youre so dropped!"

so i guess i dont answer to neone lol.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
So you've got him pussy whipped aye!

lexie85

HSC
to me it sounds like he just gave u that answer cause he probably got the shits with the way u asked him where he was.....unless he continued being a bitch afterwards

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)