Do i still have a chance at a good ATAR?? (1 Viewer)

nZep

HSC
Hi guys I currently got my report back and was really shocked at the ranks :( they were terrible!! :(:(:(:( I was just wondering if it is still possible for me to get an ATAR in the 80s with these current ranks for my subjects. I have created a new study plan that has me doing 8 hours a day (with alot of emphasis on english). So I am basically going to start fresh from now to the HSC going over topic by topic for all my subjects.

english (advanced)-82/123 :angryfire:
math gen-44/201
I.P.T-2/17
Ancient history-12/62
PDHPE-30/77
VET I.T-4/17

Please help and don't laugh :(:(

nZep

HSC
Umm i dno how do i get my school rank??

SpreadTheWord

HSC
Hi guys I currently got my report back and was really shocked at the ranks :( they were terrible!! :(:(:(:( I was just wondering if it is still possible for me to get an ATAR in the 80s with these current ranks for my subjects. I have created a new study plan that has me doing 8 hours a day (with alot of emphasis on english). So I am basically going to start fresh from now to the HSC going over topic by topic for all my subjects.

english (advanced)-82/123 :angryfire:
math gen-44/201
I.P.T-2/17
Ancient history-12/62
PDHPE-30/77
VET I.T-4/17

Dude in all fairness, they are not too bad. Honestly, your doing well mate. Yeah English is a little bad, but not too bad. But hey, don't we all suck at English (if you even call it that), its the most pointless unacademic subject around.

Im sure you will achieve the ATAR you desire. Just remember though, don't overdo English. Focus on your best subjects, the ones you know you can achieve 80/90.
Please help and don't laugh :(:(
Dude in all fairness, they are not too bad. Honestly, your doing well mate. Yeah English is a little bad, but not too bad. But hey, don't we all suck at English (if you even call it that), its the most pointless unacademic subject around.

Im sure you will achieve the ATAR you desire. Just remember though, don't overdo English. Focus on your best subjects, the ones you know you can achieve 80/90.
:(:([/QUOTE]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)