Do guys expect this in a relationship? (1 Viewer)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Shadowdude,

Even if there are ways to pleasure a woman other than with a penis, (there are) it doesn't help you because you are inexperienced and have no idea what you're doing.

Sincerely, anyone that knows anything about anything sexual ever.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Shadowdude,

Even if there are ways to pleasure a woman other than with a penis, (there are) it doesn't help you because you are inexperienced and have no idea what you're doing.

Sincerely, anyone that knows anything about anything sexual ever.
and? so was everyone else before they did anything?

so your point is what exactly. (nothing)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
and? so was everyone else before they did anything?

so your point is what exactly. (nothing)
My point is that people that have no experience have:
- Kissed enough girls to be able to use their mouth properly; or
- Used their dick to pleasure a bitch first; or
- Don't have braces because they are painful downstairs.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
yeah it depends on the guy. you guys are guys, so whats your answers
I'm a gay guy, so if a guy doesn't have sex with me he's my friend until we do have sex.

And even then there is a high chance that I still only think of him as a friend.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Okay so let's say your a virgin and your with your boyfriend and your going through the whole im scared not sure phase, how long would a guy wait for you to be ready before he dummped yo ass?
If a guy isn't willing to wait for you to be comfortable enough to engage in sex with him, it gives you an insight into the type of person he is doesn't it

The length of time shouldn't matter and he should realise that pressuring his partner into something that she wasn't ready for, regardless of what that is, is deplorable.

Last edited:

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
No one answered the bloody question
Most of the dudes here are either virgins, homosexual whorebags or are in long-term relationships.

I don't think anyone can give you a numerical figure on how long.

For me, if I cared about the person, it wouldn't matter what length of time we had to wait.

Chrissiee

Frost Yourselves
HSC
Most of the dudes here are either virgins, homosexual whorebags or are in long-term relationships.

I don't think anyone can give you a numerical figure on how long.

For me, if I cared about the person, it wouldn't matter what length of time we had to wait.
nothing wrong with that now aye

Chrissiee

Frost Yourselves
HSC
hmm true but the beauty of BOS is that i can ask these embarrassing questions without the people actually knowing me (some of you do), so i can't really ask anyone else.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Internet anonymity yeaaaahhhhhh

but like I said, your man-guy shouldn't care how long and if he starts pressuring you for it with threats of breaking it off, don't entertain them

It's basically sex under duress which is the same thing as rape

Chrissiee

Frost Yourselves
HSC
Internet anonymity yeaaaahhhhhh

but like I said, your man-guy shouldn't care how long and if he starts pressuring you for it with threats of breaking it off, don't entertain them

It's basically sex under duress which is the same thing as rape
ahahah your man-guy
yeah obviously you'd never want to be with a guy who'd pressure you, just want to know how long guys would last till saying fuck it and leaving. especially knowing they can get it anywhere else, its not that hard to get a root... Not like i'd hurry up and rush myself for a guy if I knew his time limit anyway just curious

HSC
N/A
no but as nice as that is

most people, male or female, seek sexual gratification. sex (or the possibility of sex in the future) is ultimately the difference between friends and ~*couples*~
I know that females are just as capable as males in seeking sexual gratification, I mean, humans aren't asexual and we're quite literally controlled by our hormones. I was not, at all, suggesting it was one sided. Some gurlz are just as bad as doodz :p

I think sex is one factor, but ultimately isn't it kind of the emotional/spiritual connection you have with someone? You can have sex with anyone, but the emotional element to a relationship is what differentiates "just friends" from "couple".

Sex surely can't be the only, and ultimate thing that differentiates ~friends~ from being a ~couple~
You can't say you're a close to your friends or even your close friends, than you are to your boyfriend/girlfriend.

/sheltered asian girl
Don't care.

/asexual4lyf
AHAHAH. HIGH FIVE SISTER!
I think if you adamantly don't want sex then some part of you is lying to yourself, because it's natural, normal and healthy to want sex.
I am dead serious in saying this... but imo, sex is pretty gross. I don't know. That's just my opinion.

/virgin5eva

[

HSC
Uni Grad
I know that females are just as capable as males in seeking sexual gratification, I mean, humans aren't asexual and we're quite literally controlled by our hormones. I was not, at all, suggesting it was one sided. Some gurlz are just as bad as doodz :p

I think sex is one factor, but ultimately isn't it kind of the emotional/spiritual connection you have with someone? You can have sex with anyone, but the emotional element to a relationship is what differentiates "just friends" from "couple".

Sex surely can't be the only, and ultimate thing that differentiates ~friends~ from being a ~couple~
You can't say you're a close to your friends or even your close friends, than you are to your boyfriend/girlfriend.

/sheltered asian girl
[
This seems perfectly reasonable to me.

/Also sheltered and pseudo azn

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)