Do guys expect this in a relationship? (1 Viewer)

boris

Banned
HSC
see you cant have it both ways
if you want people to respect the choice to not have sex you have to respect the choice to have sex

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Since you guys said yes to leaving her... If you were ever in a relationship was it a serious one? Cause it sounds like you're in it for the sex.
I've been in a serious relationship before.

It was two years.
We didn't have sex.
Mostly because we were 12 and I'm gay.

But seriously, what's the point of a relationship without sex?
Like, you could just be friends.

i was only joking lol
of course you wouldnt expect someone to sleep with you on the first date or even within several weeks of seeing each other lol but i would say there is a stage where there is no point in continuing the relationship if there is no sex
this.

LadyLaLa

HSC
I've been in a serious relationship before.

It was two years.
We didn't have sex.
Mostly because we were 12 and I'm gay.

But seriously, what's the point of a relationship without sex?
Like, you could just be friends.

this.
Yea I guess cause during PDHPE my class went off track and talked about how it should be fine that the guy invites a stripper to a party and that he should be allowed to sleeps with a stripper before his wedding day... i dunno something like that..i forgot. My teacher oppose of the stripper idea and said that she would want her fiance to be her first without sleeping around with others before their wedding day. They were in the relationship for around 10 years. What she said pretty much hints that she was still a virgin....

Last edited:

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Yea I guess cause during PDHPE my class went off track and talked about how it should be fine that the guy invites a stripper to a party and that he should be allowed to sleeps with a stripper before his wedding day... i dunno something like that..i forgot. My teacher oppose of the stripper idea and said that she would want her fiance to be her first without sleeping around with others before their wedding day. They were in the relationship for around 10 years. What she said pretty much hints that she was still a virgin....
lol

Well, if they're in a monogamous relationship he shouldn't be fucking a stripper before his wedding, and she should've had sex with him earlier because you can't be monogamous without sex.

haha nope. Just curious cause obviously I haven't been in a relationship so it's kind of daunting to know guys expect this.
You'll love the dick soon enough.

boris

Banned
HSC
lol

Well, if they're in a monogamous relationship he shouldn't be fucking a stripper before his wedding, and she should've had sex with him earlier because you can't be monogamous without sex.

You'll love the dick soon enough.
she she though
maybe they should have talked about it and if their views were incompatible, ie he wanted sex (and ended up doing it with a stripper) and she didnt then they should separate and find someone with similar views lol

LadyLaLa

HSC
huh what? no what I meant in that little story there was my class brought up the topic about stripper before marriage and my teacher input her opinion saying she wouldn't like it. not that she was in that situation LOL. But yea my point was that they lasted until marriage without sex lol

boris

Banned
HSC
oh i see
i guess that shows that your classmates are pretty immature lol it isnt normal/acceptable to fuck strippers on at your bucks party

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
she she though
maybe they should have talked about it and if their views were incompatible, ie he wanted sex (and ended up doing it with a stripper) and she didnt then they should separate and find someone with similar views lol
k

huh what? no what I meant in that little story there was my class brought up the topic about stripper before marriage and my teacher input her opinion saying she wouldn't like it. not that she was in that situation LOL. But yea my point was that they lasted until marriage without sex lol
She's probably lying, he wanked A LOT, or he cheated.

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
it's really not, if she does, poor you, because I would assume that she's too easy and you won't even going to be in a relationship with her lol
that is completely unfair and you are a terrible person

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)