Dj Tiesto - Just Be (1 Viewer)

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by AsyLum
*nods* kane knows too well that im a converted "nothing but metal" man :D
hehe, yep, i'm the trance person that converts people from other faiths um I mean genres of music :p

Demandred

HSC
Originally posted by enak
It's kinda like his In my memory cd, it's not mixed like a set.
His 'In My Memory' was very disappointing, IMO at least.

Demandred

HSC
Don't get me wrong, I am a Trance enthusiast, I got 1/2 of his Magick Series plus most of his other works.

For me, the CD basically it started off fast, then went slow, then fast again and then slow again. It was not where near the quality of the In Search of Sunrise of Series.

Anyways, that's just my opinion.

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
I have ISOS3, that wasn't so bad.

Well, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I respect yours. I'm just in a phase at the moment, and I like the melodic ones, anything with great vocals and i'm sold.

Originally posted by ~Perfection
i must admit... i quite liked the single
Have you listened to Just Be yet?

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
Originally posted by enak
Yes, that is true. Too many people generalise trance as *DOOF DOOF* which is NOT true. Trance itself has many branches, which can be totally different, take artists for example, kai tracid and robert miles. You have to sample all or even some of it yourself to make a judgement whether you like it or not.
i have sampled it all, i used to rave and have tried to listen to it a lot and IMO its crap.

On the other hand some psy/goa is cool but i doubt i would ever get heavily into it

~Perfection

-Funked Up-
HSC
Originally posted by Soma
i have sampled it all, i used to rave and have tried to listen to it a lot and IMO its crap.

On the other hand some psy/goa is cool but i doubt i would ever get heavily into it
raves are generally happy hardcore.. but correct me if im wrong..
you're entitled to your opinion.. you like phy/goa and i personally dont like it much, so each to their own..

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Soma

Fair enough, 2 years ago I was heavy in hard trance, then got into prog then some psy/goa and melodic/uplifting trance.

Nowadays I really enjoy the good vocalling, gotta find their cds now.

*Gizmo*

HSC
Happy Hard doesnt get played all that often anymore--- there is a big phase of Hardstyle at the moment...lol

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
Does Tiesto have any classical training? I just put on Agnes Dei and realised thats where Tiesto got the first part of the opening track from.

Demandred

HSC
He always has his new age/ambient/classical remix at the beginning of all his CDs.

Anyways I got it today, wouldn't call it too crash out, but it's still quite a good addition to the collection. 8/10 :).

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)