Dj Tiesto - Just Be (1 Viewer)

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
New Tiesto album

Online availiability NOW :D

Source: OTN 2004-04-19 (Year 2, Edition 3) - The Official Tisto.com newsletter

If it could "Just Be" true, that the album was there yet....

Well, the waiting is coming to an end, almost. On the 18th of may, the album will be released in the netherlands and the rest of the world is soon to follow. In this special newsletter we will tell you all you want to know about "Just Be". Do you know which tracks will be on it and how long these tracks will be? Do you know whos vocals are featuring in every song? We will tell you and we'll try to describe every track on the album a bit for you, so you will be a bit more prepared for what to expect when the album actually arrives in your CD player or on your recordplayer. Now we can hear you think; recordplayer??? Yes, recordplayer, because some people may be so lucky to get their hands on the very limited edition vinyl album samplers which will be released too. These album samplers will have 8 out of the original 10 tracks that are on the CD album.

So, may we present to you, "Just Be"!!!

Have fun reading,
Black Hole Crew

Tisto "Just Be"

Its evident that with each passing year Tisto continues to hone not only his DJ skills but his production skills too, as is made obvious with Just Be, his first original artist album since "In My Memory". The album was recorded over the fall of 2003 in Holland.

01 - Forever Today (12:03)
This epic opening track sets the overall tone for the album with a dark orchestral and cinematic feel. Co-produced by Geert Huinink (Magik Journey)

02 - Love Comes Again (vocals by BT)(8:11)
This time Tisto teams up with LA-based Brian Transeau, BT for those who know what hes been up to. Unlike other collaborations with fellow-producers, BT does not push any buttons, but actually provides the vocals for this innovative production. Tisto has turned the song into a perfect mix of dancefloor sounds and mesmerizing melodies.

03 - Traffic (5:27)
The first single released in Europe hit the UK Top 40 and went straight to #1 in Holland, keeping Justin Timberlake off the top spot. A live favorite, traffic has become a signature anthem for Tisto in clubs worldwide.

04 - Sweet Misery (vocals by Joanne Lloyd) (7:35)
Tisto took one foot off the dancefloor with this haunting, powerfull song (co-written by the Nashville songwriting team of Jo Lloyd and Dan Muckala) and turned it into a driving, filmic track.

05 - Nyana (6:46)
This song first appeared on the mix CD of the same title and reappears here in its original unmixed form for the first time.

06 - UR (6:01)
One of the albums down tempo moments, perfect for after hours chill-out sessions. Features Matt Hales (a.k.a. Aqualung), an up and coming singer-songwriter from the UK who came to Tistos attention with his hit-single, strange and beautiful.

07 - Walking On Clouds (7:29)
Longtime collaborator Kirsty Hawkshaw (Opus 3) appears once again with Tisto as she delivers the soaring top line over a track co-written and co-produced by Josh Gabriel (Motorcycle and Gabriel & Dresden)

08 - A Tear In The Open (9:24)
Tisto visits gaelic grounds with this haunting epic tune, which lyrics reflect a love long lost. A true track which recalls the golden era of trance.

09 - Just Be (8:46)
The title track embodies many of the hallmarks of this album. A classic dance floor anthem true to Tistos club roots featuring a strong melody and haunting vocals form co-writer Kirsty Hawkshaw.

10 - Adagio for Strings (7:23)
Tisto reinterpretation of Barbers Adagio for Strings. A powerful close to the album and a highlight of the Tisto live set around the world, Adagio was originally produced as an introduction for Tisto In Concert.

Limited Vinyl Album Sampler
These are the tracks on the limited vinyl album sampler:
A. Forever Today
B. Love Comes Again (vocals by BT)
C. Traffic
D. Nyana
E. Walking On Clouds
F. A Tear In The Open
G. Just Be
H. Adagio for Strings

All tracks on this very limited vinyl sampler are the long "uncut" versions of the tracks on the original album. All four vinyls of this sampler are in different colours.

~Perfection

-Funked Up-
HSC
im not much a big fan of Nyana.. i much prefer Love Comes Again

Did you get to go on Sat night?

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
Constant migraines and stomach aches since thursday night, still have them, so no :(

~Perfection

-Funked Up-
HSC
:eek:
sorry to hear that :( hope you get better soon

i think next big international event is in october - godskitchen (rank1, signum, m.i.k.e and maybe armin :) ) unless ferry comes out sooner?

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
Personally I want Astral Projection, Sander Kleinenberg, Jon O Bir, Armin, Ferry and Tiesto :mad: !!

But look at this
whos joining me? flying over from greece for 3 days just for this..

Godskitchen:
PVD
AVB
Ferry Corsten
Judge Jules
Maurio Picotto+ Riccardo Ferri live
Tall Paul
Fergie
M.I.K.E - live
Gabriel + Dresden
Jon O'bir
Petrae Foy
John 00'Fleming

Babooshka:
Erick Morrillo
Xpress 2
Steve Lawler
Junior Jack and Kid Creme
Harry Romero
Jon Carter
Wally Lopez
James Algate

Global:
Carl Cox
Dave Clarke
Umek
Adam Beyer
Misstress Barbara
Trevor Rockcliffe
Cristian Varela
Michael De Hay
Will Grant

Beach:
Paul Oakenfold
Roger Sanchez
Tim Duluxe-live
NIc Fanciulli
Paul Thomas
Chris Turner

Bedrock:
John Digweed
Sasha
Danny Howells
Hernan Cattaneo
James Zabiela
Nick Warren
Jimmy Van M
Chris Fortier
Phil Thompson
Johnathan Lisle

Air:
Plump d.j's
Adam Freeland
Unkle sounds
Hybrid
Stanton warriors
Ali B
Hyper
Krafty cuts
Lee combs
Joe Ranson

Polysexual:
Lisa Lashes
Lab4-live
Tidy boys
Scot project
Yoji Biomehanika
BK
Andy Farley
Rob Tissera
K90 Live
Anne Savage
Karim
Shan
Hinsley
Paul Maddox

Accelerated culture:
Fabio
Grooverider
Diesel Boy
Pendulum
Krust
Mampi swift
Hazzard
Bryan gee
Nicky Blackmarket
Andy C
Killa Kella
Hype
Garry K
Zinc
The ratpack
Dollar
Twisted Individual
I'm soooo jealous of that person.

~Perfection

-Funked Up-
HSC
OMFG :eek:
that GK lineup is awesome!!~!@#!@#

after those 3 days, i'd be all tranced out...
it doesnt look like tiesto is in any of them, but hey, i wouldnt be complaining!

ohh man i hope ferry comes out this year and armin joins gk - and i heard nu-nrg were supposed to come to aust aswell, but thats just a rumor... :(

~Perfection

-Funked Up-
HSC
Nope, trance is pretty dead on BoS... looks like its just us

nah, i havnt seen that dvd...!
but i did see a small clip from Tiesto @ Mobile Home NYE when he played Silence... it looked like it went off!

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
You should take a look at the dvd, it features live performances, including jan johnstone :D

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
Well its worth seeing, if not for the flashy lights :D

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
Hmm, I have a heap of assignments and tests, I'll see if I can spare some time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)