Distinctively Visual Related Text (1 Viewer)

HSC
Okay, so, I am doing Lawson's short stories as the prescribed text for distinctively visual, and the best related text I can come up with is Pirates of the Caribbean. I need help either linking this one to Lawson, or finding a completely new text. :eek2:

Recondit

ヽ(" `Д´)ノ
HSC
I have no idea about your prescribed text, but have you tried short films (ie. 10mins)? The ones with very few if not any dialogue are quite good in relation to the DV

essayqueen

HSC
N/A
Please do not use 'Pirates of the Carribean'. You will be entertainment for the markers :(

tigerian

HSC
N/A
As an HSC marker I would suggest that there is no problem with Pirates of the Caribbean which is on the Board of studies suggestions and is an excellent text to use for DV . Just make sure its link to the visual is clear and you provide the evidence of how it links

sarahdirani

HSC
Hi do you have any information about distinctively visual on the movie The Soloist on how the composer uses language forms and features to convey meaning?

If not please let me know any other good movies to do for my speech on distinctively visual..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)