Disrespect for teachers (1 Viewer)

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
wth u doing marking, is that like a special way of getting extra marks in your own exams by helping the teacher?
lol i wish. Nope our science teachers are lazy and incompetent and use our learning time to do their bidding.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Sounds fun, is it like 1 paper each kid? or only a selected few mark them?

I remember marking the maths exams of my class in year 10, since i got 100% :p

It was NOT fun.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
The teacher hands out papers to the class and we mark them. When we're done, we go get another one. This is all optional of course.

It IS fun for me because the answers these kids come up with are roflicious!

BOS Negro

HSC
i used to have sexual relations with my chem teacher ms byrd in da us of a,

BOS Negro

HSC
i aint told noone in the us of a cause she get into trouble

cassann08

HSC
i think it's got a lot to do with how the kids are raised. my parents told me to be polite to teachers - even if i don't like them. but then again, in high school its a lot different. being respectful to a teacher apparently means you're a suck up. well, "sucking up" to teachers has meant that i have had people who bullied me get suspended from school and in some cases has gotten me special provisions :D
some teachers are really cool if you get to know them as people and not as teachers. and the ones who aren't, you only have to deal with them for a few hours a week. but then again, some kids don't even have respect for themselves or other kids, let alone teachers.
Just my opinion :)

Entrant

Banned
The 3rd Album `쏘리 쏘리 (SORRY, SORRY)` 아티스트 : 슈퍼주니어
HSC
Only fucksticks disrespect teachers (where such disrespect is demonstrated by not following instructions / arguing with them / other ways of being a punk-arse bitch).

I don't think it's right to disrespect them because they can't teach so long as they are trying. Though certainly it does cause resentment and frustration and shit toward them.
That's the point @ my school there's a teacher that doesn't try. He just sleeps during SDD (software Design development)

HSC
Uni Grad
Ah lol, my SDD teacher would often spend lessons in the office doing work for other school related things / for external organisations while we were supposed to be learning VB from sheets. We did this for like a term and only 1 person understood how to do it to any decent degree xD

HSC
N/A
ive always had respect for my teachers.

even the ones that hated me.

you can only learn from a teacher that you respect.

spiderpig333

first year B.A.
HSC
I agree completely. Teachers are my heroes and I really admire them and noone even seems to respect them. In yr12 especially some students were so mean they actually left early while the Legal Studies teacher went to photocopy exam notes for them which she wrote just for them! :( They're so ungrateful.

And in uni they're also disrespectful they always tease my Economics tutor for writing messy etc. In they same essence, I find it very disrespectful how in uni people call even Doctors by their first name! I find that disrespectful because you should acknowledge their achevment and hardwork and accomplishment..

Phylo

ballin
HSC
some teachers were great and wanted their students to do well. it pissed me off, when we had retards in our class that kept talking and interrupting the lesson

kramxel

HSC
at my school most teachers are good and do get the respect they deserve. those who think they know everything and treat you like shit, they dont get respect.

respect has to be earned

vinny8u

HSC
Why do so many students have such little respect for teachers nowadays? Teachers are very hardworking and always try to help their students so why is there so much disrespect for them?
I believe you need to EARN respect. I'm not gonna respect you if you demand me to.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Why do so many students have such little respect for teachers nowadays? Teachers are very hardworking and always try to help their students so why is there so much disrespect for them?
Because 90% of teachers are incredibly dumb. Illiterate and just dumb. No general knowledge, everything is out of a text. No ability to engage students.

I especially hate the ones that spend 90% of their day on ridiculous power trips. I understand enforcing rules that are necessary for health and well being, but being an over zealous wanker because you yourself used to get flushed does not make you an endearing person.

In my 13 years at school, I can count on one hand how many teachers I had that were in any way decent or tolerable. It's pretty bad when at 14 you can spell better than most of your teachers.

I finished school 5 years ago and to this day I still *hate* teachers. If I meet teachers in a social situation, I instantly know they're teachers by how socially inept and pompous they are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)