• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

dilemma: maths 2u or 3u [URGENT] (1 Viewer)

soras2

HSC
Hey!
Yes i agree! I think you should do 3 unit. If you're doing well it's worth a try. A lot of people picking their subjects are very worried about 3 unit being extra hard, hence i was in that situation aswell :p
But i decided to do 3 unit. It's not as hard as you expect, but you do work at a faster pace, but give it a go and see what happens if gives you the option to drop to 2 unit aswell :D but work hard! Plus if you can work hard in ext. maths then you'd be very advantaged! It just takes time and effort =)

ahhh hey i just noticed! A bonnyrigg student too? wow did we REALLY come second last? How shocking is that... ahh just work hard! You can do it ! :)

amy073

HSC
hi d3vilz,
im in yr11 and currently doing 3 unit maths. If you are getting good results in maths now i would really recommend 3 unit. its not that much harder than 2 unit plus then 2 unit seems really easy when you have attempted 3 unit. if you dont like the 3 unit course you can always drop it in yr 11.

LordPc

HSC
If your doing good at maths in year 10 there is only 1 reason for you not to do ext maths and that is a subject clash, otherwise go for it especially if your top in your class (i hope that is an adv class not intermediate;))

its not that much harder and 2u is incredibly easy in comparison, not to say that 3u is very hard, but if you restrict yourself to 2u you may well find it too easy and get bored, then you will have to catch up on 3u work and you will be screwed

just take it, you can easily drop, but it is hard to pick up ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)