Digital foto-camera transfering (1 Viewer)

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
ive got a digital image i wanna get printed like at a fotoplace or chemist or woteva. is it possible to stick the image into my digital camera(memory stick)? ive tried to drag and drop but doesnt work???ne of u guys could help me?oh btw my cams a sony t3 dunnoe if that helps.cheers

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
sweeet thnx...and deus was telling me to buy a memory card reader...bloody Mount..

Collin

HSC
N/A
What you're trying to do should work fine. Don't know why it's stuffing up. Speaking of card readers, when you're camera is connected to your computer (with your MS stick inside), in a way your camera is acting like a card reader, so again don't know why it's not working. Maybe something to do with the Sony MS, but I know dragging to cam works fine for SD.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Some cameras only allow transfer of photo from memory to computer (and not the other way)... And even if you use card r/w to put it on, the camera won't recognise it when using the playback mode! Anyhow, a card r/w is a good idea because it tends to be alot faster than USB cable and then if you buy a memory card you can use it like a floppy- as cheap as this sounds, ALDI was selling a 8 in 1 card r/w a few weeks ago so I bought it (as I didn't already have one).. very useful little thing.

Btw how cheap have you guys seen digital prints? In Castle Towers there's a chemist opposite the St George bank which does 'em on Kodak paper for 15c but with minimum50.

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
I do my own B&W prints :D

yeah printing can be cheap but they quality does vary.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Really? I've never seen any **** ones before.. but then I've only ever developed at Kmart and Kodak shops..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)