Different ways of making chem notes (1 Viewer)

ragingcurry

HSC
Anyone that does chemistry knows that most dot points for chemistry are phrased like questions that you can get in exams. So I was wondering if it is good (when writing dot point notes) to just write the notes as if you are answering a question like that in an exam?
Can anyone that has tried this method for writing notes let me know if it is effective in improving exam responses. I don't know if I should try this out or not because most chemistry notes I see just summarise all the information you need to know on that dot point.

Any help would be appreciated :)

leehuan

HSC
Anyone that does chemistry knows that most dot points for chemistry are phrased like questions that you can get in exams. So I was wondering if it is good (when writing dot point notes) to just write the notes as if you are answering a question like that in an exam?
Can anyone that has tried this method for writing notes let me know if it is effective in improving exam responses. I don't know if I should try this out or not because most chemistry notes I see just summarise all the information you need to know on that dot point.

Any help would be appreciated :)
What if a question combines knowledge from 3 dot points?

Kaido

be.
HSC
Write with a goal in mind.
Right now, you could easily just take notes from others, which also answer dotpoints/exam Qs to an acceptable depth of detail (usually they include more detail than necessary).
So, ask yourself and re-evaluate your purpose: why are you actually writing these notes?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)