Differences between USYD and UNSW for B Comm (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
there are no facts. Just like there are no facts for which uni is better rather that based on subjective measurements.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Which uni's better at business strategy and economic management? :rolleyes:

And what the hell is that.

Ava

HSC
This thread is making me nervous. I was going to to HRM at macquarie but got an offer to do commerce at UNSW (I want to major in HRM)...I was leaning towards UNSW but if MAC is better for HRM then.....

stazi

Nightman
HSC
ava, ull get a job either way. a good one if you apply yourself.

phrred

HSC
Airness said:
Which uni's better at business strategy and economic management? :rolleyes:

And what the hell is that.
i thought UNSW was the only one wif that major sequence

phrred

HSC
mr_shittles said:
Hey, someone on this post mentioned that USyd was better than UNSW for finance. According to who or what? I haven't seen any research done on this one, bust USyd guys repeating it until ppl accept it as true. Where are the facts on this one?

Everyone knows about UNSW's dominance in accounting because of the research done on it and the BRW articles on Big4 recruitment, but my understanding was that since UNSW houses all the top research facilities and has the largest school banking and finance, it would natually be No. 1 in that too.
i highly doubt usyd in better than UNSW for finance, unsw has the 2 biggest finance research institutes sum1 earlier said and UNSW commerce in 2005 received more grants than any uni in Aust. theyre also hosting the australasian finance and banking conference 2006 and hosted the world bank conference.

I think UNSW has a problem with attracting students from usyd even if they are better in fields.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)