Did you teacher tell you what will come out on trials? (1 Viewer)

Stoopid Idiot

HSC
N/A
I know it will be controversial
My teacher did
I have chemistry,maths 2 u and 3 u

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
my teacher 'hinted' what would be in the trials. And he was also setting the test.

k, i'll be truthful. he basically told us a list of some of the stuff (only some, not all) that would be in the trial.

But in the course of my study i forgot about that list, and so i did not study using that as a guide, and thus i was probably the only one in my class not to 'cheat-ishneress'. truth ftw:)

Ahmed A

[JLS.MCH]
HSC
If its a CSSA then thats a big no no
lol i askd my business studies teacher if hes evn seen the trial paper and he said no
theyr stackd away in the secretary's office...
but if ur skool teachers hav made the exams then i dnt c the fuss.

Yeah its true but, lol wen i was doing physics in yr 11, my teacher would tell my class wat was in d exam nd id get 50z coz i bcame overconfident and plus i didn really care much about the subject..

Amy Lou

Academic
HSC
If our teacher's even came near to telling me what was in our exams I'd block my ears. I think it a pointless venture that doesn't prepare you for the real thing at all.

nemmalie

HSC
N/A
well i got the same teacher for 5units. she wrote the exams for them adn i got the acutal questions for them...
so i gonna blitz it! WOOT

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
and the point of giving you the answers would be?

I mean I can understand hinting what might be included but giving the answers is a little to far, considering in the HSC you will have no clue...

KirrynAlane

HSC
i got a list for the chem trials...

doubt it will help much tho. the teacher only got thru telling us what each multiple choice was based around. as in "you need to know galvanic cells" or something, and the list was like 50 things long.

pointless.

may as well just say "Well guys... you need to know everything."

like der.

mable

HSC
Are you serious? Some of teachers wouldnt even look at the papers so they wouldn't "accidently" tell us what was in it..

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
Well my teacher did, but there was a good reason for it.

Our modern history teacher was on holidays for the first 2 weeks of term 3, so we had 1 week with her before the trials. In the 2 weeks that she was on holiday, we were given a unqualified 60 something year old teacher to teach us about the Cold War, a topic, which we had just started.

This is an example of what he taught us, "Communist Asian countries such as Russia, China and Cuba..." LOL... He also constantly went on about the difference between Capitalism and Communism....like we dont already know that!!!

So our awesome history teacher gave us the two essay questions that we could choose from for the cold war component of the trial paper, but that's all. She didn't tell us about what to put in the answer, that was up to us and she didn't tell us about any other part of the test.

Last edited:

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
The theory for me came true.
For English,

1. We have never been assessed on a feature article since Year 10
2. Teacher gave us a quick recap on how to write a feature article before the trials.

... then for Q3 English Standard Paper 2 we had to respond with a feature article.

I knew the feature article was coming.

~untitled~

HSC
Our teachers give us a list....
It goes something along the lines of " you need to know everything that is written on the BOS syllabus"
Maths however is a little more precise... "you need to know all your hsc work, and 30% of your year 11 work"... which 30% of the year 11 work remains undisclosed.

champo14

HSC
Not be be pointing out the obvious, but I just look in the syllabus and it tells you what in the exam.

Unless you havent finished the course yet, then thats a little different, but still, whatever you have done up to in class in going to be in it.

I suppose it's a little different for essay based subjects, too.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
Lol ..
our teacher dint tell us anything.
but the other chem class , the teacher made absolutely sure that her students knew how to draw every single method to produce sodium hydroxide ... and the rest of us didn`t memorise the diagrams -_-"
rigged.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
I`ve been studying for my trials too :(
so much cramming ! thought my head was guna explode. ><"

only one more exam to go though !
some classes got an advantage over others though , in my school ... and they knew what to study for .. aww ><" i needed that.

N

noir.

Yeh i only have 2 more to go, and i'm not too worried about them (both for drama - practical and theory)

I'm sure you'll do fine, exclusive to be Hung. :)

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
noir. said:
Yeh i only have 2 more to go, and i'm not too worried about them (both for drama - practical and theory)

I'm sure you'll do fine, exclusive to be Hung. :)
oooh drama ? my friend has that exam this coming week too.
you`ll pass with flying colours , i`m sure ! :D

ahahah and thanks for your encouragement ! same goes to you ! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)