• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Did you teacher tell you what will come out on trials? (1 Viewer)

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
oh really ?
i always thought it sounded fun ^^

oh um , i have physics on thursday.
still have two modules to study for -frowns- , but i`m too tired to study atm :eek:

what course did you wanna go again , noir ?

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
bahaha.
i shall watch your directed movies from behind my pharmacy counter.

do pass by one day :D

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
lolz , is that the same for people who wanna do international studies or something ?
i heard that had something to do with travelling ?
maybe do that one ^^

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
noir. said:
Yeh i will be doing Int Studies as a double degree.
Although my uai wont be high enough to combine it with Media Arts, so i guess i may have to transfer in first year ;)
hay you're looking at the same course I am. UTS yeah? orsum. except I doubt I'll do a combined degree. I was wanting to do MA&P with Law, but the UAI is fucking impossible for me to achieve, plus i wouldn't get enough flexibility in the course I actually WANT to do (it's like 4/5ths Law, 1/5 communication. not ideal for me) so yeah, I'm just aiming for the single degree.

N

noir.

Jachie said:
hay you're looking at the same course I am. UTS yeah? orsum. except I doubt I'll do a combined degree. I was wanting to do MA&P with Law, but the UAI is fucking impossible for me to achieve, plus i wouldn't get enough flexibility in the course I actually WANT to do (it's like 4/5ths Law, 1/5 communication. not ideal for me) so yeah, I'm just aiming for the single degree.
See, the thing with doing a course like Media arts is that it's risky to do by itself. And yeh ive seen the cut off for it combined with law - way.too.high.

I guess you could always transfer into a double degree in first year, or do Media Arts as a single, and decide what you want to do later on - maybe a postgrad in Law [shudder]

Media Arts <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)