Did you know/see anyone cheat in the half yearly? (1 Viewer)

Did you see someone cheat or know of someone who cheated in the half yearly exam?

• Total voters

DOTAFUKEDMYLYF2

HSC
i hate people who cheat. I do believe that there will be some people cheating in the HSC. I don't think they should even deserve to go to TAFE. Cheating is immoral. It pisses me off when people do that.
thats just too fucking bad go have a cry

people will always cheat in tests, on people, life

deal with it

Moenique

HSC
thats just too fucking bad go have a cry

people will always cheat in tests, on people, life

deal with it
Ease up turbo. You don't have to cheat, it's a choice.

I think quite a few in my grade lied about being ill to get extra days to cram BUT the marks didn't show so I was pleased.

morning storm

HSC
a total drop kick in my year got a 90 uai because he had a 'bladder problem' and needed to go to the bathroom at least twice in every exam

Nadiaaa

HSC
This wasn't in recent exams, but like last year, 2 girls I know cheated in an exam and still only got like, 4/20 and 3/20 LOL.

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
Re: 回复: Re: Did you know/see anyone cheat in the half yearly?

this fucking massive fat fob slutty bitch bought printed essays to the eco exam. Was fully reading it b4 the exam starts..... When the exam started she puts those notes under the desk with the pencil case. When the teacher talked to her about it after the exam she used the good old i dont fucking understand english trick....

What a bithch!
lol

ekdownie

eating/procrastinating
HSC

yeh i got accused for 'writing cheat notes' on my leg [which kara42 whatever was talking bout] but no-one realised that i already saw my deputy headmaster about it before the exam and they werent even notes...and he let me go.

but fair enough, i should have washed it off in the shower i had that morning to avoid making people upset about it, that was crap.

kara42

HSC

yeh i got accused for 'writing cheat notes' on my leg [which kara42 whatever was talking bout] but no-one realised that i already saw my deputy headmaster about it before the exam and they werent even notes...and he let me go.

but fair enough, i should have washed it off in the shower i had that morning to avoid making people upset about it, that was crap.
Don't flatter yourself, I wasn't talking about you. You told me weeks ago that they weren't notes and you had already spoken to him about it and I believed you thanks.

5233andy

HSC

The person who did cheat was sitting towards the front of the room, meaning that more than a dozen individuals bore witness to the subject's antics. As a result, mob mentality at the office sublimed into trauma in the subject's ranking.

duckcowhybrid

HSC
Some bitch in my grade cheated in Maths (2U). Not during the exam, but upon receiving her shitty mark (60%). Basically, for such exams the whole grade was brought together (since everyone does Maths at the same time so it doesn't disrupt any class) and into the Lecture theatre where we listened as each individual teacher who marked each question came u, showed us their answers and explained how the marks were allocated. This is so, if you have any issues, you can identify them, and if you reckon you dserved a mark, you'd go and discuss it with them. Pretty fair system. The bitch brought in a pen andstarted changing her answers as we went along. Teacher caught her, she got slingshotted from Maths 2 to Maths 5, no chance of ever doing 4U, no chance of ever moving up classes, a mark of zero for 2U maths which will be counted in her UAI estimate in Prelims. Effectively, she got raped. Pretty funny.

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
oi peoples get this. There was this dood in ma yr and it was our chemistry exam. he full had his ipod and phone out and the %*&$ teacher did nothing. At the time it made sooooooo *&%$# mad:burn: but i got the highest mark in ma class 68% and now im laughing about it:haha:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)