Did anyone else do not so good in their half-yearlys? (1 Viewer)

PeterS933

HSC
I am usually a pretty high achiever and am doing Adv Math, Adv Eng, Extension English, Chemistry, Physics, but I didn't do so well. Did anyone else have a bad time? I'm a bit bummed/10 about it to be honest. :(

moonshoes

HSC
N/A
I'm still doing them, so I really hope I don't have to reply to this thread in about a week.

Fiction

HSC
I don't have half yearlys (at least not to my knowledge) ~

HAHA SUCKERS I kid

Year 11 doesn't amount to anything other than development of skill so you're fine :D Besides, I think everyone who goes through year 11 fails at some point. Better to do badly in year 11 then get lucky and suddenly do crap in year 12.

enoilgam

HSC
I
Year 11 doesn't amount to anything other than development of skill so you're fine :D
Very true - it's better to do bad now because you have time to identify your weaknesses and work on them. You dont want to be finding this out during your HSC year.

Hkaur_

HSC
I'm in the same boat , thought I aced my half yearlies but I failed Mathematics and chemistry , will find about my other exams tomorrow. eek :s

lilcutetricker

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah mathematics was a big let down. I expected to do a lot better...

matchalolz

HSC
i'm in the middle of my half yearlies but i think i screwed up my maths ext test because i didn't study the day before (due to really bad timing and luck)

to be honest, i didn't really do my best this year because it's really hard to balance your time when you're also juggling a university computing subject but oh well... hope i'm not too depressed when results come out

matchalolz

HSC
one word: maths. and to think that i wanted to try 4u next year...

abdog21

HSC
pretty much the same thing happened to me, only just passed physics and completely bombed out in modern history with a massive mark of 16/60 but extension math and math were pretty great.. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)