Diahorrea during exams (1 Viewer)

darkcounty

thas unaustralian... hic
HSC
Just let it out, at least it will distract other people lawls, in fact spray the hall with ur dirrahea, then at least u don't have to have the pain of holding it in, whereas for other people haha.Suck Shit
That's only if you're not wearing pants.

itszen

HSC
Wells if your actually serious and not making this post as a joke ( it is funny though) then i think i saw these advertisements about this pill that stops you having that diarrhoea feeling and wind pain. It was this pill i saw on this tv advertisement but i forgot whats it's name. Anyone know what it is? If someone knows the name of the pill then you can take that pill with you to the exam and it stop you having that 'chocolate shower' coming from your arse. LOLS. Sorry just too much detail much? I think we get the point from the heading.

imalda

HSC
You forgot to tell us the texture of it.

LOL!!!

funniest shit ever (no pun intended XD. ok that's just lame). but yeah, if this is true, take some tablets and if it isnt, at least it made me laugh my ass off, even if there was a little bit too much detail :rofl:

hollaholla

HSC
This was mentioned in another thread. It is not my work and i have not played any part in creating it.

Just let it out...what do you care more about ..your hsc or your dignity?

LordPc

HSC
This was mentioned in another thread. It is not my work and i have not played any part in creating it.

Just let it out...what do you care more about ..your hsc or your dignity?
I'd question anyone that said they put their hsc ahead of their dignity

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)