Devoting more time for predictions (1 Viewer)

asadass

HSC
Uni Grad
I'll basically answer anything that involves the Weimar Republic. A depression/downfall question would be preferable though.

Kieran95

HSC
Is it okay to dwell on areas within the syllabus that are most likely going to be asked, take for example Germany 1918-1939: Its most likely going to be about the Depression or Nazi Racial Policy, or just study hollistically?
I agree with you on the depression, i'd say Hitler's accession to power is probably more likely than foreign policy though. In regards to studying, i'm just going to focus on the areas that i'm predicting will be covered, but i'll study the other areas just enough to be able to get me through an essay as worst case scenario.

enoilgam

HSC
Is it okay to dwell on areas within the syllabus that are most likely going to be asked, take for example Germany 1918-1939: Its most likely going to be about the Depression or Nazi Racial Policy, or just study hollistically?
With Modern, ideally you should always aim to study holistically - it ultimately gives you more options with the questions from sections II and IV.

gip213

HSC
N/A
Study holistically ofc, I'm personally not writing pracatice essays for everything, but writing essay plans for at least every dot point, and then practice essays for the ones I think are likely.
Last years class guessed 3 of the questions :p.
I personally think for Germany (the example so I know you do it) they're gonna ask about Totalitarianism, so gonna shred that, just in case ;)

Kieran95

HSC
Study holistically ofc, I'm personally not writing pracatice essays for everything, but writing essay plans for at least every dot point, and then practice essays for the ones I think are likely.
Last years class guessed 3 of the questions :p.
I personally think for Germany (the example so I know you do it) they're gonna ask about Totalitarianism, so gonna shred that, just in case ;)
What's your reasoning here?

They have already tested it and there are other options in the syllabus that haven't been covered? (You probably know more about it then me)

asadass

HSC
Uni Grad
My teacher also suspects/hopes totalitariansm will be asked lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)