• Detailed notes

Votes: 32 65.3%
  • Brief notes

Votes: 17 34.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SunnyScience

HSC
I find it necessary to do both. If it's not on the page, I don't know it. Hence why my bio notes are 120 pages...However, come exam time I summarise it all onto 1 sheet with facts i need to remember (that I cram the previous day). 120 pages is just too much to go through the day before the exam.

nifkeh

HSC
well yes it depends on you as an individual

whenever I make notes I make detailed ones, because if they're too brief I'd think I'd miss stuff. if I were to make 4 pages on one topic then I'd rather read the textbook

true fact: up until now I never really made notes (except for one topic in physics/ipt and class notes), I used to read the textbook and all my handouts. except that I crammed in the textbook for my year 11 exams lol which I will change for this time

RishBonjour

HSC
nice text books you got there... :)
bio- 20 pages per topic, how is that text book size? (size 12 + diagrams etc)
for Eco, most people I've spoken with - notes are well over 100 (same around 200 pages).

Like others said, its what works best for you. If you can summarize everything into 5 pages. well done :)

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
bio- 20 pages per topic, how is that text book size? (size 12 + diagrams etc)
for Eco, most people I've spoken with - notes are well over 100 (same around 200 pages).

Like others said, its what works best for you. If you can summarize everything into 5 pages. well done :)
Nicely said. :D

asadass

HSC
Uni Grad
For my humanities subjects I first created a rather long set of detailed notes, but you'll soon realise that you can't really learn all this content word for word.
Creating a more condensed set of notes (from the larger set) is a good form study anyway.

imbored2

HSC
I just made notes on things which I COULDN'T remember. I mean what's the point of learning something which you already know..

BlugyBlug

HSC
I just made notes on things which I COULDN'T remember. I mean what's the point of learning something which you already know..
this. brief notes for stuff you know confidently.
lengthier notes for other content

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)