• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Desired uni course. (1 Viewer)

Which uni faculty ?

• Total voters

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I thought the contrast was nice considering everyone there got 'superior' ATARs. Though more of the dancers were Advanced Science people and more of the studiers/game players were Advanced Mathematics.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Nothing, it was just an observation. Then again you get more Asians in Advanced Maths and more Caucasians in Advanced Science.

I had to finally concede that there were some attractive females in the upper echelons of ATAR, which broke one of my original conjectures on female attractiveness.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Nothing, it was just an observation. Then again you get more Asians in Advanced Maths and more Caucasians in Advanced Science.

I had to finally concede that there were some attractive females in the upper echelons of ATAR, which broke one of my original conjectures on female attractiveness.
I guess the point of this story is that white people can dance. Who would've thunk it.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I guess the point of this story is that white people can dance. Who would've thunk it.
Well, a 'white' female asked me to dance with her and she was pretty good at it. Then again she was just jumping around and moving her hands.

She looked good while she was doing it though. So that would be classified as 'dancing'.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Lmao, must be so hard to draw conclusions out of stuff for you Shadow. Good luck getting a smart and pretty girl when you didn't believe they could exist.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Some ~50 ATAR course at La Trobe or something.
wat.

no, you're coming to UNSW to help set up the BOSS Cricket Team.

Lmao, must be so hard to draw conclusions out of stuff for you Shadow. Good luck getting a smart and pretty girl when you didn't believe they could exist.
There are smart and pretty girls, I've seen them in SCIF - there's even a few in my tutorial. However, while I can talk to them on an acquaintance/friend basis, I have no idea how to step it up into the "Hey, I think you're really cool - we should go eat together in the Quad Food Court sometime and maybe later we can study together with a view to a relationship" phase.

It's just that last year, I thought there was only one girl in the entire world that fit that description.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
wat.

no, you're coming to UNSW to help set up the BOSS Cricket Team.

There are smart and pretty girls, I've seen them in SCIF - there's even a few in my tutorial. However, while I can talk to them on an acquaintance/friend basis, I have no idea how to step it up into the "Hey, I think you're really cool - we should go eat together in the Quad Food Court sometime and maybe later we can study together with a view to a relationship" phase.

It's just that last year, I thought there was only one girl in the entire world that fit that description.
Oh for fuck's sake Shadowdude, can you not keep spouting shit about you and some hypothetical girl that you keep on meeting at UNSW. WE GET THE FUCKING PICTURE.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Oh for fuck's sake Shadowdude, can you not keep spouting shit about you and some hypothetical girl that you keep on meeting at UNSW. WE GET THE FUCKING PICTURE.
The girl is only a figure of his imagination.
She's not hypothetical. She exists. Lolsmith, mitchy, Mature Lamb, twistedrebel... they've all seen her.

True story.

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
just a quic question, does economics at uni involve any maths

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
is the maths used interesting, or is it just like calculator work?, tnx for ur help

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)