Depression & University. (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
fOR3V3RPINKKKK said:
I know an arts student who failed the majority of her arts subject last semester.
Yeah, but she was aboriginal

stazi

Nightman
HSC
fOR3V3RPINKKKK said:
No she was white (and really pretty as well).
well her brain was obviously aboriginal.

she obviously also didnt try.

or was mentally handicapped.

thus aboriginal.

seriously, this semester for gender studies I'm doing no work. I haven't done any prereq subjects either despite there being a few. i don't do the readings. hell, even for my preso, I didn't read the reading I was meant to present on, apart from the intro and conclusion.

I'm still sure I'll get a D for the subject. At worst a C.

In conclusions, only Aboriginals fail Arts.

and post pics of her plz.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
fOR3V3RPINKKKK said:
She said she was doing a major in ancient history or something. That sounds pretty hard (not that I've attempted it though so I can't say). Also I don't have any pics of her and even if I did I wouldn't post her pic. I don't think she would have even liked me telling her story on the internet.
If she's failing easy arts, majoring in AHST isn't the place for her rofl.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
fOR3V3RPINKKKK said:
She said she was doing a major in ancient history or something. That sounds pretty hard (not that I've attempted it though so I can't say). Also I don't have any pics of her and even if I did I wouldn't post her pic. I don't think she would have even liked me telling her story on the internet.
No that sounds easy. Particularly compared to mechatronic engiqueering.

If she's abo, she'd stab you

stazi

Nightman
HSC
actually a lot of people are on the same scholarship as me. i'm on the most common one: the CES scholarship.

04er

HSC
i agree with the OP. its so hard to stay optimistic when there are assessments. like now, i'm so bloody depressed. but once they are over, its all good again.

i can't fucking wait for this semester to be over. someone plz rig public law results.

cyncyn2007

HSC
I was feeling pretty depressed before midsems. But I feel SOOOOOOOOO much better now after midsem break. It was really needed, although it was for just 1 week.

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
i have an exam in 6 hours and all my brain wants to do is tell me how much i suck and will fail :(. not useful when attempting to study. i've pretty much given up on doing well in this one.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
ambermorn said:
i have an exam in 6 hours and all my brain wants to do is tell me how much i suck and will fail :(. not useful when attempting to study. i've pretty much given up on doing well in this one.
welcome to UWS

oh wait. lol. i just realised you go to uws. perfect match.

welcome to tafe.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
it could be worse. you could've been born lebanese. or sudanese. or nese.

zietanus

Banned
HSC
N/A
just before big assignments are due and big exams are coming up - I get a surge of a low feeling.

I'm not sure how to describe it - but it's a low where you feel like you're trying to climb a ----ing huge mountain with weights tying you down...
This is the truth and is very common in school. :angry: The reason is because there is like a huge mountain with weights tying you down of work to do, and it is too much...

Some say it is because tests are dumb.... as if the teachers need to know how smart you are instead of just you be able to do stuff that is learned because you wanted to learn it on your OWN and so you know it now, and will never forget.

Other people say it is because school gets bad grades now, isnt that dumb? How can school get bad grades if it GIVES grades????? But they say that it does, so maybe school needs to go to school and learn that you should not have so many tests to make people stressed, stress is the first sign that you are not learning anything that you actually want to know, it is a sign that you are being slaved to know something stupid that you will forget after the test....

See, I am smart. Schools should ask ME to give them their dumb tests so I can tell them they are dumb.

Omnidragon

Devil
HSC
Uni Grad
Mate if you're going to get depressed in uni, you'll prob get depressed abt a lot of things

GinoIs

HSC
Mate if you're going to get depressed in uni, you'll prob get depressed abt a lot of things
Because passing/failing uni does not determine your future?

anywho, just thought ill bump so that people can share their stories:)

Just had a Mid-sem exam the other day;
90min Midsem exam - worth 20%
120min Final Exam - worth 60%

huh?!?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)