Defqon1 2010 (1 Viewer)

all.time.fiend

WANT SOME FRIES
HSC
So on the 18th of September I'll be going to Defqon and so will thousands of others but who on BOS really gives a fuck about hardstyle right? Felt like creating a thread anyway.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I went last year, unless someone I really want to see like Zatox, Headhunterz or Frontliner comes I doubt I will go again. I just have that feeling that the second one will have more cunts, more violence, more ODs, etc.

fully223

HSC
I went last year. Defqon is by far the best festival in Australia by a country mile regarding sound, production, lineups and transport. Nothing will compete with it.

This year looking forward to it again. Will spend most of my time in Black, Blue and Red for the finally.
Black (hardcore)- Promo, Evil Activities, Korsakoff
Red (nu-style)- Headhunterz, Bioweapon, Frontliner, Wildstylez
Blue (hardstyle)- Pavo vs. Isaac, Toneshifterz, Tatanka & Zatox
Orange (Hard-trance) - Kutski

If I see a combination of them then I'm sweet. Set times will clash with Promo, Headhunterz and Kutski I can imagine.

The Lineup is not quite as full with Internationals this year but is still a very decent lineup.

I went to Magic City earlier in May this year too. Quality NC vs DK :D

Last edited:

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
has headhunterz changed his style since 2008? or is he still absolutely atrocious?

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
has headhunterz changed his style since 2008? or is he still absolutely atrocious?

fully223

HSC
As the scene changes, so does most of the artists. He has changed his sound from 3-4 years ago, but most of the scene has. Some play so called "Raw" hardstyle where its based on the roots of hardstyle while others such as Headhunterz are always developing and progressing with their sound, developing an unofficial genre "Nu-style".

I think you'd find Headhunterz peak was around 08 so I have to disagree with your statement.

But overall, outside holland, Australia is a leader in Hard-dance regarding Hardstyle which is great to see.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Probably not this year, even if friends are going.

It's such an odd day out. Daylight and ravers do not agree with each other.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
As the scene changes, so does most of the artists. He has changed his sound from 3-4 years ago, but most of the scene has. Some play so called "Raw" hardstyle where its based on the roots of hardstyle while others such as Headhunterz are always developing and progressing with their sound, developing an unofficial genre "Nu-style".

I think you'd find Headhunterz peak was around 08 so I have to disagree with your statement.

But overall, outside holland, Australia is a leader in Hard-dance regarding Hardstyle which is great to see.
lol if he peaked in '08 then my god he is fuckin terrible

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
for those of you who can't dance, blame it on the music

fucking rofl most cheesy shit out

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
lol i dno if you're being sarcastic or not

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)