Horna
Immortal
Mayhem
Satanic Warmaster
Thy Serpent (more symphonic than black)

Last edited:

HailSatan

HSC
Also some awesome melodic death metal bands are Children of Bodom, Norther and Wintersun, but they've probably already been mentioned

HSC
Death Metal should never, ever, i repeat (for added emphasis the use of capitals) EVER be played. It sounds bad, you can't hear singing (if that's what people who scream and yell like it to be called). Sure i have friends that are apparently awesome at it (apparently you need training so your throat doesn't get screwed) but still. C'mon people this is trash music. in very open minded but this is worse than gay people kissing in front of the macca's queue. Other than that its not bad. Average at best. what a troll-like post hey. love ya's

HailSatan

HSC
Death Metal should never, ever, i repeat (for added emphasis the use of capitals) EVER be played. It sounds bad, you can't hear singing (if that's what people who scream and yell like it to be called). Sure i have friends that are apparently awesome at it (apparently you need training so your throat doesn't get screwed) but still. C'mon people this is trash music. in very open minded but this is worse than gay people kissing in front of the macca's queue. Other than that its not bad. Average at best. what a troll-like post hey. love ya's
Pop is complete trash to me and makes my ears bleed. Jazz, Rock, Punk, all that is shit imo. Classical and techno (for dancing at nightclubs) are the only things I like apart from metal. To each his own.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
whatever music you listen to is the shittest music ever and should never be played. also, i might check out thy serpent. also, Wintersun, omg i love em so much! If you like them, HailSatan, then i very strongly suggest checking out Insomnium. Very similar, except Insomnium has 4 extremely amazingly awesome albums (especially Above the Weeping World) instead of 1 amazingly awesome album.

HailSatan

HSC
also, i might check out thy serpent
Awesome, I suggest listening to the song "Like a Funeral Veil of Melancholy", it's one of my favourite from them. I will download some of Insomnium's stuff too

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Awesome, I suggest listening to the song "Like a Funeral Veil of Melancholy", it's one of my favourite from them. I will download some of Insomnium's stuff too
listening to it now. Its ok, tho no where near as good as insomnium (also im not really a fan of black metal and black metal vocals, wintersun being an exception). Definitely get all their albums, they're all equally as awesome, though Above the Weeping World is slightly better. Check out the following songs: Daughter of the Moon, Song of the Forlorn Son, Drawn to Black, Last Statement (youtube them).

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
ok so i listened to the new nile album, and i gotta say... the first 2 songs made my head explode with its speed and its awesomeness! very good album. Nuclear Blast were having a special sale, t-shirt (and a cool one at that!) + album, all out of stock :sadface:

lolokay

HSC
If you want to expand your Black Metal list here are my favourite BM bands

Burzum
Darkthrone
Gorgoroth
Immortal
Mayhem
I enjoy these ones a lot. Burzum has been my most played band lately.
tru dat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)