Daria (1 Viewer)

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
"In July 2009, TVShowsOnDVD.com announced that a DVD release for the series is planned for 2010. In November 2009, more details emerged about the upcoming release regarding how it would be distributed and potential extras. It was also revealed that due to high licensing costs, much of the music on the show will be replaced by covers or sound alike songs on the dvd release (although the studio has not released an official word about this topic). In January 2010, MTV released a teaser trailer on its website for Daria's 2010 release, the release date of which was confirmed on February 8 to be May 11, 2010 by Paramount and subsequently TVShowsOnDVD.com. Extras featured on the full series set will include the pilot episode, the music video "Freakin' Friends" by Mystik Spiral, "Daria Day" introductions as well as a top ten video countdown on MTV by Jane and Daria, cast and crew interviews, and a script for a "never-before-seen" Mystik Spiral spin-off show"
-Wikipedia.

Holyfrakkingshit!! I'm uber excited. FINALLY!!!!!!

SDES

MUP DA DOO BIX NOOD
HSC
I don't remember the music too well, but I'm pretty sure that's where some of the personality was.

Oh well, should still be good. They better release ALL seasons, instead of bailing out after 1 or 2, or taking like, 10+ years.

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
Yeah, trailer said ALL or COMPLETE series. It didn't specify if it was just one season, so I hope its the entire series.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Yay. Finally a legit release. Entire series would be awsome.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I would have expected conservation continuer, as opposed to starter. Still, if the theory's been tested... :)

Zee Zappo

HSC
Heck yes, one of my fav all time cartoons.
tv used to put on the best cartoons when we were young..
now its shit like angelina ballerina more animated version...when shes grown up a bit
and the rugrats all grown up =S

and i loved gwen in daria .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)