Dad throws 4 year old daughter off bridge (1 Viewer)

incentivation

Hmmmmm....
HSC
N/A
He obviously has some serious mental health issues. As usual though, the judicial system will remain impervious to accountability.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
This is light and offbeat news??? WTF??? What i s wrong with you MODS???

A CHILD is dead!!!! omg. u are unbelievable

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
This is light and offbeat news??? WTF??? What i s wrong with you MODS???

A CHILD is dead!!!! omg. u are unbelievable
Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, ships shall be built to carry our warriors out amongst the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
Islam is to blame here. as per normal.
Actually, if he had converted to Islam he would have learnt that throwing your child off a bridge is haraam. However, throwing your child down a well is encouraged because in the Western World girls grow up only to be sluts unless they are married off young. Praise to Mohammed (pbuh).

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
Is;lam rules btw. y'all convert to islam or die by the sword

КГБ

Banned
HSC
Actually, if he had converted to Islam he would have learnt that throwing your child off a bridge is haraam. However, throwing your child down a well is encouraged because in the Western World girls grow up only to be sluts unless they are married off young. Praise to Mohammed (pbuh).
Mashallah. may allah have mercy on your soul.

КГБ

Banned
HSC
Is;lam rules btw. y'all convert to islam or die by the sword
The west is our enemy, our main aim should be to spread islam across its face...

This is the only way to neutralize this enemy

may allah have mercy on you jb_nc

Rainie

HSC
The dad needs to be in a straight jacket for the rest of his life :)

yld

HSC
what the hell does islam have to do anything with this mental man chucking his daughter over a bridge. there are a few damn racist anti-Islam people here. please get a life. it is sad that some people make such comment; utterly stupid.
i feel sorry for you people--> u2 have mental issue.
does her life mean to you people to make irrelevant comments; at least have respect for the dead if not for other people's religions.

most importantly:
R.I.P little girl <3
R.I.P little girl <3
R.I.P little girl <3
R.I.P little girl <3
R.I.P little girl <3

Last edited:

КГБ

Banned
HSC
islam has absolutely ZERO reference to this issue.

edit: my first comment was to make reference to bogans on BOS who blame everything on Islam. i just thought id make the comment first. everyone just took it srs.

best72

HSC
Makes you think about what DOCS are doing, and WTH happened to child protection there?

P.S: Yes throw him off the cliff too - He probably has better flying skills than her.

CheNny xD

HSC
wat i dont get is where every1 got the idea that arthur freeman chucked her over.i read the dt article and it sed nufin but that he was accused.it didnt say any1 saw him, it didnt say that he did it. just sed he was accused.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Plenty of eye witnesses saw him and he went to a family law court and begged them to take his other two sons. At this stage they're accusations yes, because he hasn't been formally charged with her murder, but be reasonable, do you honestly think he didn't do it?

I've been thinking about this for the last few days and I have some points.

I don't hate this man. I think he should be institutionalized forever, but I think this case highlights the need for us to pay more attention to, and invest more efforts in detecting, supporting and treating depression and other mental health issues in men. It's still taboo, and apart from one promotional month/week a year, we don't hear much about BeyondBlue or other initiatives for men to seek help for mental health.

If he had done this purely because he was a hateful man, because he hated his daughter and because he got kicks out of it, it would be a different situation for me. I think he was feeling alone and desperate, and we all know that Family Court is biased towards women. Many men act in desperation because the removal of their kids and breakdown of their marriages signals failure. There is no fairness in the system. This doesn't excuse their irrational actions, but I think it helps to explain them.

It highlights the need for people to look closely at their relationships. Not to ignore the warning signs, because usually there are many. Domineering, controlling men in marriages will take the breakdown and removal of their kids as failure, and will act vindictively. Women don't help the situation by being vindictive bitches themselves, using their power within the courts to destroy the man they may have once loved.

It sickens me that a girl had to die, and I think the reason he killed his daughter and not his sons was because he perhaps had this subconscious hatred towards women, but I think his actions following her death point towards a man with a snapped mentality, and not a man who did this purely for kicks.

Hopefully her death won't be in vain, and hopefully mental health issues in men will get the recognition they deserve.

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
Plenty of eye witnesses saw him and he went to a family law court and begged them to take his other two sons. At this stage they're accusations yes, because he hasn't been formally charged with her murder, but be reasonable, do you honestly think he didn't do it?

I've been thinking about this for the last few days and I have some points.

I don't hate this man. I think he should be institutionalized forever, but I think this case highlights the need for us to pay more attention to, and invest more efforts in detecting, supporting and treating depression and other mental health issues in men. It's still taboo, and apart from one promotional month/week a year, we don't hear much about BeyondBlue or other initiatives for men to seek help for mental health.

If he had done this purely because he was a hateful man, because he hated his daughter and because he got kicks out of it, it would be a different situation for me. I think he was feeling alone and desperate, and we all know that Family Court is biased towards women. Many men act in desperation because the removal of their kids and breakdown of their marriages signals failure. There is no fairness in the system. This doesn't excuse their irrational actions, but I think it helps to explain them.

It highlights the need for people to look closely at their relationships. Not to ignore the warning signs, because usually there are many. Domineering, controlling men in marriages will take the breakdown and removal of their kids as failure, and will act vindictively. Women don't help the situation by being vindictive bitches themselves, using their power within the courts to destroy the man they may have once loved.

It sickens me that a girl had to die, and I think the reason he killed his daughter and not his sons was because he perhaps had this subconscious hatred towards women, but I think his actions following her death point towards a man with a snapped mentality, and not a man who did this purely for kicks.

Hopefully her death won't be in vain, and hopefully mental health issues in men will get the recognition they deserve.
That was a good post, you could tell it is a strong issue for you. I too see this terrible incident as yet another reason we should focus on judicial review, particularly in our Family Court system. Yet, at the same time "you can't save Africa". There will always be breaking-point/depressed people living behind the veil, and sadly, it is only when they snap and finally commit an act of treachory that we discover them :(

HSC
Can you jump on facebook, and teach all these grouptards a thing or two? They're hating on me.

Rofl. what a fucking panzy. Exphate "the Tubby Irish potato" is getting cyber bullied on facebook and he's catching feelings. You gonna cry pal?

On top of that he's calling for reinforcements in the form of some bogan single mother who will no doubt subdue the culprits and tire them with shit stories of childcare, welfare and brunch with the girls on sundays.

Meaney has been cut, he bleeds gravy and chocolate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)