D-Head's who have old parking permits... (1 Viewer)

Doomah

HSC
to all you d-heads driving around with old parking stickers around, you can take it off you know. fark these guys leave it on as if its some sort of accomplishment.

am i missing something? is it supposed to be cool when you have 5 parking permits on your windscreen??:jedi:

Monstar

HSC
I see it in the same light as battle scars or war wounds...

that being said i dont have them anymore.. i ripped em off in a drunken frenzy one night.

russs

yeeeee
HSC
to all you d-heads driving around with old parking stickers around, you can take it off you know. fark these guys leave it on as if its some sort of accomplishment.

am i missing something? is it supposed to be cool when you have 5 parking permits on your windscreen??:jedi:
I've seen one with 12 permits.

Nothing wrong with it really.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC

When you're at uni long enough, you'll get it...its like year 12 kids wanting to wear year 12 jerseys etc

All the cool kids do it!

*hopeful*

HSC
When you're at uni long enough, you'll get it...its like year 12 kids wanting to wear year 12 jerseys etc
All the cool kids do it!
hahaha so true!
that and the fact that we want to distinguish ourselves from D-Head first years who dont know how to drive around a car park and/or park

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)