Cyber Love (1 Viewer)

Crazy4U

My friend met a guy thru the internet... that was 5 months ago and they are still dating.... but i dont think i could ever find a guy over the net... to many old guys claiming to be hot young studs

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
AsyLum said:
I was reading how majority of people who said they had spiked drinks were really just drinking too much and wanted to blame something.

Seeing as many of the drugs are designed to not make you groggy but knock you out completely....
Thats a big issue, a lot drink spiking is just excuses for overconsumption, but when you're absolutely trashed and you've had 2 drinks in the good part of an hour.... it's obviously not overconsumption.

As for the symptoms, it depends on what your drink is being spiked with... as different agents will have different effects.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
one of my ex best friends (long story) met a dude from america on the net, he came over here, they hooked up, she fell pregnant and he left, and she cant track him down for child support or anything.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
hipsta_jess said:
one of my ex best friends (long story) met a dude from america on the net, he came over here, they hooked up, she fell pregnant and he left, and she cant track him down for child support or anything.
god thats a terrible story

berry580

HSC
hipsta_jess said:
Unlucky, thats all I can say.

Whenever you know someone over the net, just remember there's all sorts of people in this world, and you can pretty much prepare yourself for the worst if you're planning to have a relation over the net.

In my opinion you're a bit idealistic. Come back to the 21st century.
Regardless its the 1st century orthe 31st centry, I can pretty much assure you these places won't be as safe as going to a Westfield Shopping Centre.

Last edited:

Generator

HSC
N/A
berry580 said:
Regardless its the 1st century of the 31st centry, I can pretty much assure you these places won't be as safe as going to a Westfield Shopping Centre.
Heh are you sure?

jhakka had the right idea, though. You really should try and enter the 'real' world at some stage. Not every bar or nightclub is as seedy as you believe, and you do not have to drink to enjoy yourself (something that may suprise a number of people on this forum :p).

Last edited:

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Generator said:
Heh are you sure?

jhakka had the right idea, though. You really should try and enter the 'real' world at some stage. Not every bar or nightclub is as seedy as you believe, and you do not have to drink to enjoy yourself (something that may suprise a number of people on this forum :p).
There's a point, drinking isn't a prerequisite for having fun, theres plenty of fun to be had just being with your friends having a night out at a club, at the movies, at a gig or even spending it at the theatre. Not every bar is seedy, and some are even quite exclusive and are totally the opposite to the drug infested sleazy dives so many people think about.

And Westfields... I have my doubts.

berry580

HSC
Generator said:
Heh are you sure?

Of course, you can't guarantee things. That's for the bad and for the good too.
Not every bar or nightclub is as seedy as I think, but there's many that are.
You don't have to drink to enjoy yourself, but whats stopping others from getting drunk and lose control?
There's a point, drinking isn't a prerequisite for having fun, theres plenty of fun to be had just being with your friends having a night out at a club, at the movies, at a gig or even spending it at the theatre. Not every bar is seedy, and some are even quite exclusive and are totally the opposite to the drug infested sleazy dives so many people think about.
Well as a decent non-drinker, these bars and nightclubs has yet to show me that image that you're on about.
And Westfields... I have my doubts.
What? You mean you'll be safer in a nightclub than shopping in Westfield? :confused:

Yeah, jhakka had the right idea, talk about idealism..... :uhhuh:

J

jhakka

The only reason I commented on idealistism is because of your constant references to what a "decent girl" should or should not do, or what a "decent guy" should or should not do. Some of your ideas are a tad dated. Something you should consider, though I am by no means saying to completely change your opinions. Just think of how your beliefs would fit in a modern context: many wouldn't.

Generator

HSC
N/A
berry580, you are only 16, and though your concerns may be valid, they are far too extreme for those who play it safe when out for the night. Try and see what the better venues are like once you hit 18, as you then may realise that the night life within this city, which goes far beyond the standard pub, club or bar (as Raiks said), is not that bad.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
my cousin has met all her boyfriends online.....and they have all been pretty cool...
except she always goes with a bunch of friends which is the safest thing to do incase the guy is a psycho rapist

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)