• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Cven2301 mechanics of solids (1 Viewer)

Gomez26

HSC
N/A
Hey guys, I will be studying CVEN2301 this year and was just wondering what it was like for the people who completed it? Was it a continuation of CVEN1300 Engineering Mechanics?
Also, how were assessments for this subjects, like were there many assignments?
Any information regarding this subject would be heaps helpful!!!
Thanks in advance :)

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
I highly recommend just reading through the UNSW handbook for course information and content. You could probably e-mail the course coordinator too so you can get a better idea of what the course teaches.

Also, have a look at Course Hero online for CVEN2301 to gauge what type of content you will be doing.

EpikHigh

Arizona Tears
HSC
I highly recommend just reading through the UNSW handbook for course information and content. You could probably e-mail the course coordinator too so you can get a better idea of what the course teaches.

Also, have a look at Course Hero online for CVEN2301 to gauge what type of content you will be doing.
do people actually pay for course hero?

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
I agree, I wanted to legit get some info about how hard solid mech is, but literally im not gna pay like them $40 a month for other ppls shit lol
I looked at some MMAN1300 stuff on the site and it looks poorly done. imo not worth it. spoonfeedme would maybe be better?

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Tbh I have never used course hero so I assumed it was free (fault on my part).

D94

HSC
N/A
Yeah it will be a continuation but obviously you will cover new and harder topics. I did Mechanics of Solids 1 and 2 (for mech eng) so going by your handbook, it seems like your course will be straightforward.

kalstar

swag
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah it will be a continuation but obviously you will cover new and harder topics. I did Mechanics of Solids 1 and 2 (for mech eng) so going by your handbook, it seems like your course will be straightforward.
inb4 engg1400 last sem

DavidXiji

HSC
CVEN1300 is easy and CVEN2301 is a little bit more difficult but well if u did CVEN1300 well and I think there is no problem for u to do CVEN2301

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)