Current movies seem boring....When are good ones coming out? (1 Viewer)

Bainesy

HSC
Born Dancer said:
yuck. dan brown. and the da vinci movie was absolutely atrocious
HA! da vinci code "atrocious"? you're crazy

let me guess. you think that movies such as Disaster Movie, Epic Movie and Superhero Movie were absolute masterpieces?

What about Step Up and those other stupid dance movies? they were pure class werent they?

please.

and btw, da vinci code was not only a very good movie, it has one of the best musical scores since PotC and LotR

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
Jessica14 said:
Angels and Demons is coming out next May (I know that's ages away). The book was great so I hope the movie does it justice. The trailer looks okay.
Cant wait to see this. Hopefully it does the amazing book justice. It will either be really good or really poor imo.

HSC
Bainesy said:

let me guess. you think that movies such as Disaster Movie, Epic Movie and Superhero Movie were absolute masterpieces?

What about Step Up and those other stupid dance movies? they were pure class werent they?

please.

and btw, da vinci code was not only a very good movie, it has one of the best musical scores since PotC and LotR
Nah that movie was gay.

spiny norman

HSC
Bainesy said:

please.

She's actually been one of the few people in this thread who's shown anything remotely like decent taste. Da Vinci Code is shithouse.

Any difference in quality between it and Step Up is not discernible.

Just because a movie's not a shitty pop culture parody doesn't mean it's worthwhile.

Ligeti

HSC
Bainesy said:

please.

I've seriously tried to watch The Da Vinci Code twice, and failed.

I actually don't remember the score, but I remember hating the cinematography, being annoyed by far fetched plot devices, insulted by everyone behind this movie trying to convince me that a film where every character has only one dimension is actually deep and complex, and finally just bored.

Movies coming out that look good?
- Slumdog Millionaire
- The Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons
- Frost/Nixon
- Seven pounds
- Revolutionary Road
- Milk
- Watchmen
- Doubt
- The Wrestler

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
3unitz said:
dude are you kidding? high school musical 3 is out
hahahahaha. what shit.
australia was good. seeing twilight tomorrow :D. everything else looks crap.
want to see the new adam sandler.

08er

HSC
high school musical is fucking shit, how can anyone enjoy that crap

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
the day the earth stood still looks good. Watchmen too. And there was something coming out soon, i think on boxing day, cant remember the movie, but i knew i wanted to watch it.......................
Xmen Origins: Wolverine, next yr sometime..
dunno what else...saw 6 in distant future..?

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
Bainesy said:

please.

haha! i have been ripping on every other mainstream rubbish in this thread and you assume step up/ the others are my favourite movies?! ha. oh dear.

Bulldog4lyf

HSC
There are plenty of critically acclaimed films coming out towards the end of this year and the start of next year, just to name a few:

• The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
  • Slumdog Millionaire
  • Frost/Nixon
  • Doubt
  • The Wrestler
  • Revolutionary Road
  • Milk

I can't wait as I plan on seeing every one of these before I am swamped with year 11.

Last edited:

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
Bulldog4lyf said:
There are plenty of critically acclaimed films coming out towards the end of this year and the start of next year, just to name a few:

• The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
  • Slumdog Millionaire
  • Frost/Nixon
  • Doubt
  • The Wrestler
  • Revolutionary Road
  • Milk

I can't wait as I plan on seeing every one of these before I am swamped with year 11.
WOW THANKS FOR THAT NEWS FLASH.

no, really.

u-borat

Banned
HSC
wtf, da vinci code is absolute tripe, almost as shit as the book.

also; yes, man sounds pretty good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)