• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Curls and Perms (1 Viewer)

Pierotte

HSC
Sun Silk for curly hair

i used it for the first time today and its great!! Didnt need to put any extra product in my hair... amd my hair is super thick, long, and well... i dunno im totally rapped! try it!!

By the way with the brushing comment ^^ , i NEVER can brush my hair unless im in the shower, it makes it frizzy ohterwise!!

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Pierotte said:
Sun Silk for curly hair

i used it for the first time today and its great!! Didnt need to put any extra product in my hair... amd my hair is super thick, long, and well... i dunno im totally rapped! try it!!

By the way with the brushing comment ^^ , i NEVER can brush my hair unless im in the shower, it makes it frizzy ohterwise!!
ditto to your brushing comment..so annoying hey :(

roxie_b

HSC
what are peoples views on having a perm? a few yrs ago i thought about it cos i love curling my hair (its sorta wavy naturally but fairly straight...so boring), but i decided that straight regrowth would look mighty stupid with curls. anyone whos had it done?

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
steph@nie said:
lot of hair + frizz = copious amounts of frizz serum.
actually, does anyone know if you can get anti frizz shampoo and conditioner?
re: frizz conditioners/shampoo's

you essentially need a shampie and conditioner which is tops at moisturising, the reason why hair frizzes is because your hair goes dry and it breaks, or they're baby hairs just growing out..a moisturing one will help keep your hair more sleek. I personally use a salon shampoos and conditioner: tigi (bedhead) honey and oatmeal conditioner and shampoo. Its really good for curls because it moisturisies hair well, and it smells nice. I bought in bulk with 1L bottles of each cause it saves you money

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
re: frizz conditioners/shampoo's

you essentially need a shampie and conditioner which is tops at moisturising, the reason why hair frizzes is because your hair goes dry and it breaks, or they're baby hairs just growing out..a moisturing one will help keep your hair more sleek. I personally use a salon shampoos and conditioner: tigi (bedhead) honey and oatmeal conditioner and shampoo. Its really good for curls because it moisturisies hair well, and it smells nice. I bought in bulk with 1L bottles of each cause it saves you money
Um.. approx how much did they cost and where did you get it in bulk from?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
roxie_b said:
what are peoples views on having a perm? a few yrs ago i thought about it cos i love curling my hair (its sorta wavy naturally but fairly straight...so boring), but i decided that straight regrowth would look mighty stupid with curls. anyone whos had it done?
Perms are very 1980's. But alas, in my wisdom, I had one when I was in yr 8. You don't really get regrowth as such with them, because by the time that comes through, the curls are dropping anyway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)