Cumbo exam complaints (1 Viewer)

jessied

HSC
Oh sorry i meant that i'm going quantitative health research (the statistics one NOT the essay writing one) and I'm in group 9 or something like that... What group are you in?

I'm hoping that they scale psych, everyone thought it was a shocker so hopefully I'll pass.

Haven't really looked at DHR at all. Anatomy prac is tomorrow aswell, its a prick of a day!!!

GoodLuck for DHR tomorrow, hope you get the 26/60 that you need to pass!

nik_noodle

HSC
haha I am also in group 9. So I shall see you there.

I hope they scale psych for you.

Exam time is stupid. I think it should be cancelled...

Good luck in DHR for you too. Lets hope its easy. I jus did that practice test (again by myself) & got like 80% but i think the finals gonna be harder then that :S

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
i did DHR last year and the exam was pretty ok i think i ended up with a pass but i figured my group mark sorta killed the merit of what i got in the exam

Skeeta

HSC
the exam finished about 20 minutes ago but i've been home for about an hour lol. It was pretty good actually - the best exam i've done so far i'll say

nik_noodle

HSC
DHR killed me.. lol I was too bored...I think I've passed but not greatly..

Management on the other hand was SWEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! I did well. I flew through it and I knew pretty much all of it.

*le sigh*

4 down, 1 to go!

salsydney

HSC
kaitie said:
speech science anatomy prac: i found a bit difficult.
biology & biochem: okay- few hard ones but mostly good.

NCD and Sociology tomorrow
Psych Thurs
Speech Science Fri
Neuroscience Mon
Linguistics Wed
Phonetics Thursday
so

2 down, 7 more to go.
:(
oh man, i forgot how bad 1st yr was.

also, DHR fuckin sucks... i did it last year, and as someone else mentioned, i did most the assignment on my own.. one girl was from MRS and couldnt speak english, so did jack shit, and one girl was the biggest dumbarse ive ever met, who pretended like she had it under control, then sent it to me barely done, and i had to do the entire intro and discussion in one night. i STILL curse her to this day.

also, quantitative is SHIT. exam this week, didnt listen in a single lecture. :santa:

anywho, exams suck. 2 down, 3 to go for me. have had one bullshit BACH exam down in b block, and one viva exam...

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
i have my last one tomorrow i finish at 11:10 officially but because its anatomy and multiple choice is involved then i willbe out sooner but i think i might not pass this exam cos its got neuro in it and unfortunately it SUCKS big time
the other bits should be ok reproductive anatomy and endocrine system.

19 hours till i have 4 weeks off :D AND i dont go back to uni for another 6 weeks after that because of clinical

kaitie

the evenstar
HSC
bummmsss..:(:(!!!
ive got 3 more exams to go.
finish thursday.
neuro tomorrow- not really very scared but prob will be tomorrow.
oh well
cheerio

Skeeta

HSC
ive got three to go aswell :(

phonetics and stuttering on tuesday

and language impairments in children on wednesday :(

i have a feeling that stuttering is going to be a slut of an exam :eek:

sharks05

HSC
Maladaptive was weird. Tested really specifc things and missed so much of the content presented I felt. Did good in short answers and essay probably was stuck on about half a dozen in the multiple choice out of a total of 50 so pretty fair test I think... anyhow see how that one turns out.
Tomorrow is my massive day- 2 exams both worth 80% each for subjects of 5 credit points- should be illegal to have them on both the same day. Then on wednesday a hour exam to finish off - then I'll be joining niknoodle free but driving home in my car with the radio blaring some tune....

Skeeta

HSC
sharks05 said:
Maladaptive was weird. Tested really specifc things and missed so much of the content presented I felt. Did good in short answers and essay probably was stuck on about half a dozen in the multiple choice out of a total of 50 so pretty fair test I think... anyhow see how that one turns out.
Tomorrow is my massive day- 2 exams both worth 80% each for subjects of 5 credit points- should be illegal to have them on both the same day. Then on wednesday a hour exam to finish off - then I'll be joining niknoodle free but driving home in my car with the radio blaring some tune....
omigod same

two shit exams tomorrow (although they are 3 credit points each)
then my last one on wednesday - which is sort of open book so that will be ok, i'm not worried about that one for some reason - i think i'm on 48% or something anyway

Skeeta

HSC
double posting.. arent i excited

had 2 exams today. The first (stuttering) was okay - not what i expected thought but i think i'll pas.. fuck i hope i do, i found out it was a barrier task

the second (phonetics II) was what i expected but i was so rushed for time! it was only a one hour exam and we needed to refer to graphs etc - but it was horrible because we had to flip through the booklet to look at the graphs then answer the questions (took too much time). it was basically a past paper which ithought was odd.

last one tomorrow i cant wait!

sharks05

HSC
Physio Clinical Obs. was good for me which is good since it really is the core physio subject for this semester. Applied Phys was average but that was probably because I could feel myself fatiguing and dozing off and trying to sanp back into my now depleted intelligence stores. One left and god have I eaten so much chocolate...

nik_noodle

HSC
sharks05 said:
Physio Clinical Obs. was good for me which is good since it really is the core physio subject for this semester. Applied Phys was average but that was probably because I could feel myself fatiguing and dozing off and trying to sanp back into my now depleted intelligence stores. One left and god have I eaten so much chocolate...

OMG OMG OMG ITS ALL OVER IM ON HOLIDAYS!!!

Sorry. Med Science was fine. haha I've been really lucky. I didn't prepare as well as I should have for it (last exam...im never all that prepared...usually just want it over), but I did ok :)

Hope your last ones go welll people.

<3 NIkki

salsydney

HSC
Skeeta said:
the second (phonetics II) was what i expected but i was so rushed for time! it was only a one hour exam and we needed to refer to graphs etc - but it was horrible because we had to flip through the booklet to look at the graphs then answer the questions (took too much time). it was basically a past paper which ithought was odd.
thats cate madill for ya....

also, soooo jealous that you're done... i'll prob be at uni till 5pm friday

Skeeta

HSC
oh god i hope thats not a hint about voice science

*cries*

p.s sorry my msn fucked up and is now not working

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)