Cumbo exam complaints (1 Viewer)

sharks05

HSC
We had the complain about studying post going so now its the complain about exams thread.... all the good/bad and nasty thoughts about exams in here !!!

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
one of the supervisors hearing aids started making high pitched sounds during my first exam today. 2 down 3 to GO yay

Skeeta

HSC
oh ew i had neurobiology yesterday it was singlehandedly the most difficult exam i have ever done in my life :(

audiology this morning, was a bit tricky but it wasnt too bad

only 4 more to go :(

stevedude56

HSC
4 more to go.

Body Functions was fine. A bit too focused on the endocrine sx for my liking, but still I did kinda expect that :)

I shuda pulled a distinction from it as a min so im happy:)

Programming tomorrow
Management & DHR Friday
&
Med Science Tuesday :)

*sigh*
I feel like such a weight has been lifted from my shoulders already though...its bizarre.

kaitie

the evenstar
HSC
speech science anatomy prac: i found a bit difficult.
biology & biochem: okay- few hard ones but mostly good.

NCD and Sociology tomorrow
Psych Thurs
Speech Science Fri
Neuroscience Mon
Linguistics Wed
Phonetics Thursday
so

2 down, 7 more to go.
:(

nik_noodle

HSC
Had programming today. Wasn't too bad. Have passed it anyway, but think at most I dropped 9 marks outta 40, so I am happy :D

<3 Nikki

2 down. 3 to go!

Skeeta

HSC
hey noodle have youn been able to get your marks for DHR?

they were meant to be up yesterday?
i cant get them :(

nik_noodle

HSC
NO. They're not up yet and I am NOT impressed!
I need to know whether ive gotta spend all day tomorrow sloughing for DHR or whether I can study for Management as well :(

jessied

HSC
That's so annoying that DHR marks aren't out yet. I don't know how much to study for it now! The same thing applies for pysch tomorrow, we haven't got our assessment back yet that was worth 50% grrr...

Well I had MPL (motor performance and learning) today and it was awful!! Seriously, worst exam ever! 92 MC questions asking about all these random experiments and stuff.. So Stupid!!

Anyway, psych calls. Good Luck everyone :)

nik_noodle

HSC
Good Luck.

I did Psych last year. I thought the final exam was really really hard. And we didn't have our exam results back either.

I swear BACH are the most laziest school ever.

I have tomorrow off to study for my 2 on friday. Thank god the timetable changed to allow this *sigh*

Kick some ass 2mor.

jessied

HSC
DHR marks are out if you haven't already checked them. I need 35% or something in the exam on friday to pass, hopefully with some cramming of that subject along with anatomy cramming tonight i'll pass!

GoodLuck and Happy Studying :)

Skeeta

HSC
yeah i just checked then. i got 69 hahahaha

the mark is out of 100 right? if so, then the marks are alot worse than i thought, the highest i saw was about 80

stevedude56

HSC
haha at least u two got over average. We got 60. I really hate group assessments with more then 4 ppl (we got 5 and ppl just go 'oh someone else will fix it up' and sometimes 'someone else' (ie. ME) just doesnt have the time to go through and edit-reedit all their shit). lol. We had 3 assessments that week and DHR just didnt get a look in.

Its not too bad. need 26/60 to pass tomorrow. WHich worries me because I don't appear to know too much at all :S

Sorry, im venting here. I just hate lazy groups.

Oh and the highest I saw was 88. A group of first years got it. Good on em.

NOTE TO SELF: Attend lectures next semester for Quantitative Health & Social Research.

PS: Anyone else doing quantitative next semester?? If so, what tute groups are you in?? I'm in Thu 9am.

<3 nik_noodle (under brothers ID cause im too lazy to sign out)

stevedude56

HSC
PS: I just realised how lame and whingey that post sounded. haha. I'm aware that it was fully our responsibility for the mark. haha. I'm just whinging because Im stressing about tomorrow. haha.

Next time I shall jump down ppls throats and make them submit their materials to us BEFORE the night before its due. haha.

I think all the really shit marks woulda been HIM's. Most of our course is a pretty lazy bunch. Though we're not quite as bad as the 3rd years. (another group of my friends got 55 and I heard a few from our year failed. lol, as did some of the 3rd years repeating)

Anyway, sorry for the whinge and whine before. But I really do claim full responsibility for a shit mark.

sharks05

HSC
Evidence based physiotherapy was horrible seriously i think im going to cry. It was worth 60% and I totally just got confused in the wordings of the questions. Hopefully, praying that i did good in the assignment our results aren't posted. Completely shattered my confidence- I need coffee and chocolate....
My practical exam yesterday was also horrible- all was going sweetly until the markers starting grilling me with questions at the end! Threw me one I wasn't expecting and just froze up. Stupid stupid me! I don't want to see results- get me out of this nightmare!!!!:)

3 down, 5 to go.....

sharks05

HSC
Hey jessied can you access the school of physio website, I've tried and tried from my computer and it seems to be down.
Yeah MPL was really really really bad. I totally failed the last exam but ended up with a HD because I only needed 6% to pass. Unfortunately all school of physio exams are like that- they totally screw you ove- right at this moment hating this degree

stevedude56

HSC
:( bad luck sharks!!

I am currently contemplating exactly why i voluntarily chose to go to university.

There should be a law against 2 exams in one day. My hair is going grey from stress and my father just rang me to see if my brother got home, and i told him off for bothering me about my brother (when he was home and he could have answered his own phone) and now i feel really guilty on top of stressed beyond belief. GRR. Dads bored at work and has rung 4 times today to distract himself. and I am too busy to talk.

GRRR. I never once stressed like this about the HSC. University is a million times worse the high school.

Almost 1.5 yrs down. 2.5 to go :(

I wonder if i'd be qualified to

jessied

HSC
Well psych was an absolute load of crap.. Grrr... There's another subject i'm going to fail..

I can't access the school of physiotherapy website either, it's been down since tuesday I think. All the lazy people who didn't print of the MPL lecture notes before the day before the exam were having a winge because they couldnt access them. So funny. But yeah not liking the school of physiotherapy at the moment, they haven't given us back out group assignments yet either...

We got 73 for DHR, pretty happy with that! I need 21/60 tomorrow to pass.. Although that's looking unlikely at the moment cos I have anatomy prac tomorrow as well.. Stupid Stupid exam timetable

I'm doing qualitative health research next year and i'm in the thursday 9am tute group too!!

Well better do some study..

nik_noodle

HSC
im doing quantitative next semester not qualitative..otherwise we'd be in the same tute. haha.

Bad luck wih Psych. Congrats on the super mark for DHR (its pretty high, look at the others, u did GREAT)!!! Not many people failed psych last yr if you're interested in that. I was convinced I failed it, but ended up getting a credit, i think they scaled.

I need 26/60 to pass. $20, the day ive had, that I'll get 25 :p

I havent even looked at MGT yet...will have to spend all day in the library 2mor. STUPID EXAMS!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)