CSSA trial (advanced/ extension maths) (1 Viewer)

Coreyporter33

HSC
Anyone know what the averages and top marks were for the CSSA math advanced 2023 trial in different schools

Coreyporter33

HSC
You are probably like rank 20th in your school for maths. LOL. I’m rank 10 so that’s pretty good. LOL

thatguy44

HSC
You are probably like rank 20th in your school for maths. LOL. I’m rank 10 so that’s pretty good. LOL
Yeah i am rank 22, but guess what my mark was 86%. You would never even touch close to that mark bro. Let's just say Im on track for a 96 atar buddy so we'll see whos talking on the 21st of december, Corey Porter. Also, who has a name like corey porter what are you 11, like grow up dude

cheeseybunda1997

HSC
Yeah i am rank 22, but guess what my mark was 86%. You would never even touch close to that mark bro. Let's just say Im on track for a 96 atar buddy so we'll see whos talking on the 21st of december, Corey Porter. Also, who has a name like corey porter what are you 11, like grow up dude
you guys are both so immature, use this forum for what its supposed to be used for. P.S can anyone do Maths tutoring for like $10 an hour

Coreyporter33

HSC
Yea that mark was kind of okay but my mark was 74% and it was very good considering my schools hardness LOL. My teacher predicted me atar to be 96.5 lol better than yours be 0.5 percentiles LOL.

thatguy44

HSC
Yea that mark was kind of okay but my mark was 74% and it was very good considering my schools hardness LOL. My teacher predicted me atar to be 96.5 lol better than yours be 0.5 percentiles LOL.
Well guess what guy, i only need 85 for my course but Im putting in that work to prove to myself that if i put my mind to something i can achieve anything bro. Im Carrying these boats, STAY HARD!!!.

Also that's a hell of a load of grammatical errors for someone with a 96.5 atar predicted, i smell a fibber

Corey Porter, More like Corey Fibber. LOL!

thatguy44>Coreyporter33

Coreyporter33

HSC
Well guess what guy, i only need 85 for my course but Im putting in that work to prove to myself that if i put my mind to something i can achieve anything bro. Im Carrying these boats, STAY HARD!!!.

Also that's a hell of a load of grammatical errors for someone with a 96.5 atar predicted, i smell a fibber

thatguy44>Coreyporter33
Bro SHUSH

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC

thatguy44>Coreyporter33
couldn't agree more

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)