CSSA short/longer answers- not a rip of RR's thread k :) (1 Viewer)

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Merethrond
ToRnaDo, what does NEAP stand for because my paper had a few NEAP pages substituted into the CSSA paper:).
National Educational Advancement Programs (NEAP)

ToRnaDo

HSC
Yeahhh..well hahaha i just asked my physics teacher that after knowing the result..could u give me all 4 different trial exam paper heheh..lucky he said yes. But the thing is i dont have scanner. Bugger!!!! In my trial exam got the question worths 6 marks (Eistein vs Plank) Damn it..i forget all history staff hehheh. Whats ur hardest question? (i mean the question worth 7 or 8 marks..something like that????)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by ToRnaDo
Yeahhh..well hahaha i just asked my physics teacher that after knowing the result..could u give me all 4 different trial exam paper heheh..lucky he said yes. But the thing is i dont have scanner. Bugger!!!! In my trial exam got the question worths 6 marks (Eistein vs Plank) Damn it..i forget all history staff hehheh. Whats ur hardest question? (i mean the question worth 7 or 8 marks..something like that????)
The eight mark question that I got was on a practicle:).

Huy

HSC
N/A
Thank you Huy:).
No problemo :)
The eight mark question that I got was on a practicle:).
Let's save our discussion until everyone has done the CSSA paper ;) :)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by Huy
No problemo :)

Let's save our discussion until everyone has done the CSSA paper ;) :)
That is why I did not specify the practicle:).

PG5

HSC
we had no 'elective' questions in the exam
we're behind in phy, obviously, so our teacher took out the astrophysics section and replaced them with ideas to implementation questions, which i did not learn very well. They were probably from other trial papers though... doesn't matter.. all over now! muahaha

PG5

HSC
Originally posted by B.Rabbit
I thought the multiple choice was pretty easy but I really struggled on the rest I'm looking at like 40% I think but then again I'm probably just fearing the worst ay
i'm just looking to pass...

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
Originally posted by PG5
we had no 'elective' questions in the exam

My teacher replaced all of medical physics since we've only done ultrasound. There was this mistake where a very easy question (no more than 2 sentence needed?) was worth 4 marks, and 2 harder questions only worth 1 mark each..

Rahul

Dead Member
the astro option was really good. except the 8-mark question, but i think i bullshitted enough to get atleast 5/6. :p

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Rahul
the astro option was really good. except the 8-mark question, but i think i bullshitted enough to get atleast 5/6. :p
Hahahaha! I was going through my textbook looking at the Astrophysics option thinking: "They'll never ask me to write about this..."

You should have seen my face in the exam!
I may have received 3/8 or 4/8 for that question.
It wasn't impossible, it was just that I (stupidly) avoided reading up on it :rolleyes:

forsaken_99

I wrote over a page and a half on that question because i read up on that type of question just before the exam and when i saw it in the paper, words just cannot describe how happy i was.

Rahul

Dead Member
Originally posted by Huy
Hahahaha! I was going through my textbook looking at the Astrophysics option thinking: "They'll never ask me to write about this..."
lol

yeh i wrote about 2 pages with a chart. i did go thru each step tho...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)