CSSA short/longer answers- not a rip of RR's thread k :) (1 Viewer)

B.Rabbit

Banned
I thought the multiple choice was pretty easy but I really struggled on the rest I'm looking at like 40% I think but then again I'm probably just fearing the worst ay

Since RR's thread everyone is just talking about multiple choice answers etc..

What parts did YOU have trouble with in the other sections ?

and

If you could have your time over again which areas do you wish you studied to a greater extent for the trial?

B.Rabbit

Banned
Anyone have any problems with questions ask here and i'll try help you to the best I can...a lot easier now that I have my notes back in front of me hehe

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
i said this in the other thread...

hi guys i dont think u should be discussing the answers because there are alot of people who are doing the physics paper 2morrow becuase of clashes that happened today...

so yeah... dont give them the advantage...

B.Rabbit

Banned
Well as ragerunner says it only boosts the way physics is scaled so giving answers helps everyone doing the subject?

And no one here is competiting against each other just their own school so their really isnt a problem HAHA and if they ARE doing the exam tomorrow and they're on BOS forums the night b4 an exam...well...I can say that advantage is pretty much gone heh

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
yeah my mistake

its only the HSC exam

but what they get as a mark in school won't affect us one bit

Rahul

Dead Member
yes!! wait....stop the cheaters!!!!!!! :chainsaw: ;)

Originally posted by B.Rabbit
And no one here is competiting against each other just their own school so their really isnt a problem HAHA
or so u think!!!

Last edited:

B.Rabbit

Banned
Hey I know why dont we just wait until Christmas and we can all discuss it then and find out correct answers it will be like 2 christmases at once..yeeeeeaah !!!!!

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ~TeLEpAtHeTiC~
paul paul paul..lol
*shakes head
I know why you're shaking your head!!!!

(And I don't go to his school either)
That is shameful, isn't it! :rolleyes:

ToRnaDo

HSC
i just finished Physics Trial today..man damn it, the questions mix up CSSA, NEAP, Independent and onother one..i dont know. Whats the hell the teacher do it..Probably i will get around 50 - 60%. HElllll

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by ToRnaDo
i just finished Physics Trial today..man damn it, the questions mix up CSSA, NEAP, Independent and onother one..i dont know. Whats the hell the teacher do it..Probably i will get around 50 - 60%. HElllll
ToRnaDo, what does NEAP stand for because my paper had a few NEAP pages substituted into the CSSA paper:).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)