CSSA Mathematics Advanced Paper (1 Viewer)

pw3nd

HSC
Our class completely got destroyed by the CSSA paper, i think only 1 girl in my class got into the high 80s, buh thats bout it... my congratulations goes out to those who passed, that was a discriminatory test, to set aside the best students from the rest.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
My class:

116 (117 expected due to marking error), 110 (may be higher like 111), 102, 99, 99, 99, 93 and tonnes of people in 80s and 70s and three people below 70 with 23 being the lowest.

My class was the top class in the year. Apparently no one in the two classes out of 4 classes passed. The other class apart from my class had few people excelling.

Last edited:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
NorthRiversMatt said:
LOL after we went thru the paper and i felt like having the result of 110 out of 120!
Exaggeration much?

You cannot really get 110 if you claimed to have received 15. The difference is 95.

Cob-was-here

HSC
FUCK! Maybe I should have studied more. But then again, I could do everything... I blame my terrible mark of 67/120 on my car breaking down on the way to the exam and therefore me losing time.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Cob-was-here said:
FUCK! Maybe I should have studied more. But then again, I could do everything... I blame my terrible mark of 67/120 on my car breaking down on the way to the exam and therefore me losing time.
How unfortunate... I feel your pain

Did your result have much impact on your ranks though?

Cob-was-here

HSC
Nah lol it turned out alright, I went up in ranks. I came third out of like 17. I have no idea how. I don't think many people studied much.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
NorthRiversMatt said:
My rank climbed too. I'm weired out now.....
I am so pissed off. I got a good result but I don't think I will move up in rank. Ah~~~

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
ibrian said:
110/120
what school are you from?
I am from St. Pius X College, Chatswood.

The top mark from my class is 116 (but expecting 117 due to possible marking error as noted by my teacher) and the second top mark is 110 (may be higher).

Yeah, I did CSSA 2008 Mathematics paper.

L

lsam

lyounamu said:

The top mark from my class is 116 (but expecting 117 due to possible marking error as noted by my teacher) and the second top mark is 110 (may be higher).

Hahahahahahahaha...

116/120? What happened to 4 marks, Namu?

Your aim of 119/120 didn't come true...

LOL at people who failed. maths is easy and you failed. That's sad. You guys should have dropped to General. Now it will drag your UAI down. Prepare for the catastrophe!!

Last edited by a moderator:

morning storm

HSC
lyounamu said:

i was expecting both of you to get 118+ namu. argh.

EDIT: do you know what was the highest year 12 mark? xD

Last edited:
L

lsam

morning storm said:
i was expecting both of you to get 118+ namu. argh.
namu is lacking knowledge of maths. he will always get 10 marks below what he claims to get.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)