Cronulla Beach Incident (1 Viewer)

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
veterandoggy said:
maybe true, but drop a few lebs evenly among the group and it would sure as hell have hit 500 plus. its because there werent many lebs there that all of the 5000 didnt get to participate.
Jordan.J said:
Text messages and e-mails going around called for a wog-bashing day

I wouldnt take my family to one of those, I didnt see any footage of kids there

You are both bloody morons - THIS WAS NOT A PLANNED 'DAY OF HATE' as you would have everyone believe. Neo Nazis from all over Sydney (and further north I hear) to advantage of what was suppose to be a family day, a day for the lifesavers.

Furthermore, have you actually seen these messages? Prove they originated from the Shire and not some nazi from elsewhere.

My advice, stop believe everything the Telegraph and Courier Mail tells you sunshine.

HSC
N/A
L45er said:
You can't argue that it didn't bring the situation to the attention of both politicians and police leaders, and how serious people actually feel about this situation
well, it showed how vicious anglo-saxons are.

I have a major issue with using violence to complain about violence.

Those people from the nulla rally who were violent should be punished.

The lebs need to be punished severely also

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
erawamai said:
If you havn't seen the reports you should know the 'leb' attack on the life savers was not unprovoked.

Excuse me? Provoked how - by defending himself when a group verbally abused a volunteer who was giving up his weekend to keep the beach safe?

True, yes. He DEFINATLY provoked him.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
its funny because the life savers werent totally innocent... they were smartarses to the guys...
im not saying they deserved to be bashed no sir, they didnt deserve that by a long shot, but they did provoke those guys

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
Jordan, most people saw that there was going to be a group of people there to tell the lebanese that had been harassing the beach to go get fucked. That's why people turned up, not because they hated all lebanese.
There were racial chants and most people joined in.

I dont understand people justifying it

Whats bad is that most of these people arnt even locals, they dont represent the area

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
erawamai said:
I wonder if an asian family or a person of asian background would have been allowed to join the celebration?

Last time I went to Carols in the Park at Nulla, I saw plently of Asian looking people. So I fail to see why it would have been different this time, seeing as how, as I've stated before - it was neo-nazis who turned it into a racist riot.

L45er

Booyakasha
HSC
Henry_Kissinger said:
well, it showed how vicious anglo-saxons are.

I have a major issue with using violence to complain about violence.

Those people from the nulla rally who were violent should be punished.

The lebs need to be punished severely also
Yeah i agree with suitable punishment. But what else could be done? After falling on deaf ears for so long, what else was there left to do? Have you any suggestions?

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
its funny because the life savers werent totally innocent... they were smartarses to the guys...
im not saying they deserved to be bashed no sir, they didnt deserve that by a long shot, but they did provoke those guys
I suppose every single incident of lebanese violence has been provoked.

There were racial chants and most people joined in.

I dont understand people justifying it
Saying 'Lebs get out!' or whatever, was obviously intended to mean the lebs that had been harassing them in their town. Which is a fair call... it's very hard to be specific and say 'People who identify with lebanese ethnicity and who have been harassing us in our town - get out', so they just call them 'lebs', because that's what they're known as.

Last edited:

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
Can everyone do me a favour and stop saying "leb" or "lebanese"? Please, say "middle-eastern". Include the Turks, the Iraqis, the Syrians, etc in the category. Why when talking about Asian people, you say "Asians", and not specifically say Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Indian, etc? Oh, and maybe I should mention that Lebanon is in Asia.

Example:
" Well my point is, he was saying there are other gangs out there... Where are they?
I know there are huge asian gangs in sydney doing alot of the drug running, along with some lebanese... but when it comes to violence on our streets, I only see lebanese gangs."

Why? It is just the Lebs. I'm not saying all Middle Eastern, as I've never had a problem with a Bahrainian, Jordanian, Iraqi, Afgani etc.

HSC
N/A
L45er said:
Yeah i agree with suitable punishment. But what else could be done? After falling on deaf ears for so long, what else was there left to do? Have you any suggestions?
Vote Liberal

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
I suppose every single incident of lebanese violence has been provoked.
Yeh I agree. Pretty sure most chicks who get raped didn't ask for it.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
Why are you referring to lebanese specifically? Say "middle-eastern", say "arab", just don't specifically say "leb", that's all I'm trying to say. Meanwhile, people are specifically saying "lebanese" here, broadly saying "asian" there.
It is only the lebs. Why should the blame be on all middle-eastern people.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
DrownTheCrow said:

As I understand it, they retaliated, they didn't start it.

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
Why are you referring to lebanese specifically? Say "middle-eastern", say "arab", just don't specifically say "leb", that's all I'm trying to say. Meanwhile, people are specifically saying "lebanese" here, broadly saying "asian" there.
Pakastanis and Indians are asians as well, we (we meaning Australians and Im generalising here) don't include them when we say asian. Thus they mean oriental, but do not say so.

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
White Rabbit said:
Last time I went to Carols in the Park at Nulla, I saw plently of Asian looking people. So I fail to see why it would have been different this time, seeing as how, as I've stated before - it was neo-nazis who turned it into a racist riot.
2 students from Bangladesh were harassed on Sunday

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)