Cronulla Beach Incident (2 Viewers)

Vangineer

Treehugger
HSC
i recon if the police werent such friendly bastards and the law was a bit more strict, these raping wogs wudnt have been on the roads. they wud be locked up for sure. I recon these riots are a sign or ppl getting really pissed off at the government and taking laws into their own hands.

raper's and ppl mostly woganese, who dont want to follow the rules here shud just fuck off back to their beirut

HSC
N/A
iamsickofyear12 said:
The solution to this whole thing is to fix the ongoing problem with lebanese youths harassing and bashing people without reason, not to react to the riots and make new riot laws. Fix the problem that started it all and everyone will be happy.
well, it's obvious that the shire has problems

anglo saxons are thugs

we need to fix the problems in the shire

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Vangineer said:
i recon if the police werent such friendly bastards and the law was a bit more strict, these raping wogs wudnt have been on the roads. they wud be locked up for sure. I recon these riots are a sign or ppl getting really pissed off at the government and taking laws into their own hands.

raper's and ppl mostly woganese, who dont want to follow the rules here shud just fuck off back to their beirut
We could say that all asians are drug dealers using similar logic...

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
iamsickofyear12 said:
Yeah the lifeguards said something back to them when the lebs started verbally abusing them. Does that give the lebs the right to start punching people.
No one has the right to punch people

No one has the right to make racial comments

This cycle of violence will continue if one side keeps blaming the other.

Both sides are at fault and both sides have to realise this in order to stop cylcle of violence

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
its funny how lebs, think that aussies started all of this. As the lebs are victims and are only defending themselves.

Some lebs last night calls up a radio station and said the aussies started all of this , becuase they met up on sunday , but he denied that the lifegaurd bashing was the reason for it. so arrangant

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Vangineer said:

That is exactly right. These lebs should have been locked up a long time ago.

HSC
N/A
SashatheMan said:
its funny how lebs, think that aussies started all of this. As the lebs are victims and are only defending themselves.

Some lebs last night calls up a radio station and said the aussies started all of this , becuase they met up on sunday , but he denied that the lifegaurd bashing was the reason for it. so arrangant
well to be honest, there is no excuse for neo-nazi rallies

the actions of the skips were criminal, as are that of the thugs

anglo-saxons have no respect for australian institutions or australian culture

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
SashatheMan said:

whats also funny is that the aussies think the lebos started all this.

As I said before, both are at fault

Vangineer

Treehugger
HSC
withoutaface said:
We could say that all asians are drug dealers using similar logic...
yes, but drug dealers dont go randomly beating the crap out of old citizens and parents with children. im sure us azns have alot more self respect. we arent born rapists and assholes!!!

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
nickyroony said:
Correction: YOU and your stupid fuked up white supremacy mates don't want them here.

So the 'Aussies' go on and on about the Lebs bullying them destroying the 'Australian' way of life. How about you look at your own fuking attitudes and how Aussies bully Asians and other nationalities. Please, WE don't want YOU here. Go back to England or Ireland, or whereever you will.
my my thats alot of assumptions for a 2006er, shouldnt you be studying? and ltos of aggression from a female aswelll!

HOW ABOUT YOU FUCK OFF BACK TO WHEREVER YOU CAME FROM YOU STUPID BITCH iam neither white, nor supremist and i have a FUCKLOAD MORE CLAIM TO THIS LAND THAN YOU DO take that whatever way you will, but my ancestors? they didnt immigrate here, did yours? :cool:

are you seriously trying to tell me that ONLY i and some white supremacy people dont want gang violence on our beaches?NO ONE WANTS THIS KIND OF SHIT HAPPENING i dont want these fucked up gangs anywhere near my suburbs. They ARE destroying the australian way of life by rampaging through our suburbs, assulting people and generally fucking shit up. Ive never bullied asians, nor have my people. look on around pg67 where i declared my love for asians and their peaceful hardworking ways :rolleyes:

you and your naieve attitude is what is ruining this country. THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH GANGS LITTLE GIRL. people like you have been ignoring the problem, and reducing police powers to deal with it how about you grow up and smell the roses. reality exists wether u want to deal with it or not. iam done with you, begone

veterandoggy said:
wtf are you on about? i didnt hear of trouble at lakemba, or not what you make it seem. how much is "plenty" exactly?

and you think the attitude from your side helped? i dont know where you live, but it seems to be flooded with stupidity. since when were all lebs muslim? u think that you solved anything by saying that islam isnt a peaceful religion in a thread criticising lebanese? maybe you should read statistics, and see that there are plenty christian lebs, and take it from me that you cant use misbehaviour to seperate one religion from the other.
plenty is a few, heaps of bottles and other shit was thrown aswell... only muslims would be at the mosque, and that group got a bit violent towards police. not all lebs are muslim, iam guessing that these people might not even be lebs, but were there to protect the mosque after rumoured threats against it. The mob was reported to be fairly large last night, but i read the paper today and it only said around 500 were there so i dunno how big it really was

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Vangineer said:
yes, but drug dealers dont go randomly beating the crap out of old citizens and parents with children. im sure us azns have alot more self respect. we arent born rapists and assholes!!!
no body is born a rapist

differential association

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
It isn't just about the surf lifesavers being attacked... that was just the catalyst that finally brought the tension of the past 30 years to the surface. There are alot of lebanese gangs, all around the suburbs of sydney, that continue to harass people... The police / government have not rectified the problem, and it has gotten worse...

This is not a racial supremacy thing, tho of course racial supremecists would be attracted to such a group.

L45er

Booyakasha
HSC
Basically i reckon what happened on Sunday from the 'Aussies' happened because it had to. Seriously, those in denial about the lebanese gangs need to wake up to themselves. How many people have they injured, intimidated, raped, stabbed, drugged, and even murdered. And then everyone jumps on their side when 5000 'Aussies' had had enough of the NSW state government and NSW Police doing nothing to stop this. What happened finally brought this situation to attention of the world. Although it may be bad publicity for Australia, the real effect these lebanese gangs have had on Sydneysiders and probably many other cities in Australia has finally been witness in an upstanding by the Australian people. I know that a vast majority of lebanese people are very decent, loving and caring Australians, but the few who were bashed on Sunday helped the cause to rid Sydney of the lebanese gangs. In other words what was done had to be done to finally get the matter some publicity.
Then the lebanese gangs prove the motivation for the Cronulla incident by rampaging through Sydney bashing and stabbing innocent people and damaging public property as they have done for years. Why do people still need to stick up for these dickheads? Just because everyone else is finally fed up with them, everyone jumps on their bandwagon and calls 'racist.' Fuck people, wake up to yourselves...

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
It isn't just about the surf lifesavers being attacked... that was just the catalyst that finally brought the tension of the past 30 years to the surface. There are alot of lebanese gangs, all around the suburbs of sydney, that continue to harass people... The police / government have not rectified the problem, and it has gotten worse...

This is not a racial supremacy thing, tho of course racial supremecists would be attracted to such a group.
That's it. Nothing else needs to be said. The police and government didn't fix the problem and even now they aren't doing anything about it. They are trying to fix the new problem which is the riots and not doing anything about the original one.

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:

There are alot of gangs everywhere, not just lebanese

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
Vangineer said:
then you'd agree that similar white europeans should be shipped back to britain and its english counterparts?

edit: whoops, we mustnt forget the aisians now, should we?

Last edited:

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
When is the last time a lebanese woman was raped by a white gang?
When you go to the cinema's, who are you more worried about? The bogan jocks or the lebs listening to 50 cent and acting like they own the place?

The most prodominant gangs in sydney, that are attacking people are the lebanese gangs.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
physician said:
what surpirses me is that alot of aussies were saying lebs only attack in packs, yet the one time aussies finaly decided to retaliate, 5000 of them were present!

Anyone trying to justify what happened on Sunday or trying to Justify the actions of some lebs, should seriously stop!

Both were wrong, both were cowards, both outnumbered the victims, both were gutless people...both need to get educated ... the only people who's actions are justified are the cops!

5000 people were present at the rally.

<50 actually took part in beating people up.

HSC
L45er said:
Basically i reckon what happened on Sunday from the 'Aussies' happened because it had to. Seriously, those in denial about the lebanese gangs need to wake up to themselves. How many people have they injured, intimidated, raped, stabbed, drugged, and even murdered. And then everyone jumps on their side when 5000 'Aussies' had had enough of the NSW state government and NSW Police doing nothing to stop this. What happened finally brought this situation to attention of the world. Although it may be bad publicity for Australia, the real effect these lebanese gangs have had on Sydneysiders and probably many other cities in Australia has finally been witness in an upstanding by the Australian people. I know that a vast majority of lebanese people are very decent, loving and caring Australians, but the few who were bashed on Sunday helped the cause to rid Sydney of the lebanese gangs. In other words what was done had to be done to finally get the matter some publicity.
Then the lebanese gangs prove the motivation for the Cronulla incident by rampaging through Sydney bashing and stabbing innocent people and damaging public property as they have done for years. Why do people still need to stick up for these dickheads? Just because everyone else is finally fed up with them, everyone jumps on their bandwagon and calls 'racist.' Fuck people, wake up to yourselves...
there could have been other means to bring the worlds attention, instead of a violent and drunken rampage. i dont think violence from either side is justified. but whats done is done, we can only deal with it best we can from now on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)