Cronulla Beach Incident (1 Viewer)

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
Serius said:
plenty is a few, heaps of bottles and other shit was thrown aswell... only muslims would be at the mosque, and that group got a bit violent towards police. not all lebs are muslim, iam guessing that these people might not even be lebs, but were there to protect the mosque after rumoured threats against it. The mob was reported to be fairly large last night, but i read the paper today and it only said around 500 were there so i dunno how big it really was
i heard it was past a thousand, and it sure looked it

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Both were wrong, both were cowards, both outnumbered the victims, both were gutless people...both need to get educated ... the only people who's actions are justified are the cops!
Not ALL of the people at the rally were there to hurt people, where as the thugs which have been raiding sydney over the past two night are ALL there to cause harm/damage. It is completely different.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
midnight_magick said:
there could have been other means to bring the worlds attention, instead of a violent and drunken rampage. i dont think violence from either side is justified. but whats done is done, we can only deal with it best we can from now on.
No there couldn't. This needed to happen. Even now the government hasn't addressed the original problem. Talkback radio is being flooded with people telling them the problem that needs to be fixed but they are too busy thinking up useless riot laws.

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
When is the last time a lebanese woman was raped by a white gang?.
Who said she has to be Lebanese?

A white supremist rally isnt the answer

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
veterandoggy said:
then you'd agree that similar white europeans should be shipped back to britain and its english counterparts?

edit: whoops, we mustnt forget the aisians now, should we?

If they feel that their home is Britain rather than Australia then yes, we should. Also, english couperparts? I'd love to see you call a Irishman in Belfast he's nothing more than an 'English Counterpart'.

Not-That-Bright said:
When is the last time a lebanese woman was raped by a white gang?
When you go to the cinema's, who are you more worried about? The bogan jocks or the lebs listening to 50 cent and acting like they own the place?

The most prodominant gangs in sydney, that are attacking people are the lebanese gangs.

Bogan jocks are good for nothing if not a laugh ;)

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Jordan.J said:

It didn't start off as a white supremist rally. It started off as a good, family day - anyone who knows the Shire knows these are organised reguarlly and Cronulla park is a favorite location. Neo-Nazis turned out and turned it into one.

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
Not ALL of the people at the rally were there to hurt people, where as the thugs which have been raiding sydney over the past two night are ALL there to cause harm/damage. It is completely different.
The day was called flog-a-wog day, or wog/leb-bashing day

and 5000 people showed up

Racist chants and slogans were very visible

Dont try to justify that, it was disgusting. In fact dont justify anything

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Jordan.J said:

Well my point is, he was saying there are other gangs out there... Where are they?
I know there are huge asian gangs in sydney doing alot of the drug running, along with some lebanese... but when it comes to violence on our streets, I only see lebanese gangs.

The day was called flog-a-wog day, or wog/leb-bashing day

and 5000 people showed up

Racist chants and slogans were very visible

Dont try to justify that, it was disgusting. In fact dont justify anything
There was racial hate there, but when they say 'Die lebs', that doesn't necessarily mean ALL lebs, it's just much easier than clarifying which lebs exactly you want gone.

I wasn't too happy with the protest, i did think it was rather sad, but it was in many ways justified, as I have shown before.

Last edited:

L45er

Booyakasha
HSC
Jordan.J said:

Where the fuck do they pull white supremist rally from? Just because the rally happenened to contain predominantly white people doesn't mean they want every non-white race kicked out of Australia. They were protesting against dickheads who are spoil shit for everyone and whom are never stopped from doing so. The police do shit all, and the GENERAL public have had enough.

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
White Rabbit said:
It didn't start off as a white supremist rally. It started off as a good, family day - anyone who knows the Shire knows these are organised reguarlly and Cronulla park is a favorite location. Neo-Nazis turned out and turned it into one.
I wonder if an asian family or a person of asian background would have been allowed to join the celebration?

HSC
N/A
L45er said:
Where the fuck do they pull white supremist rally from? Just because the rally happenened to contain predominantly white people doesn't mean they want every non-white race kicked out of Australia. They were protesting against dickheads who are spoil shit for everyone and whom are never stopped from doing so. The police do shit all, and the GENERAL public have had enough.
THE FUCKING NAZIS TURNED UP

you are a cockhead, Nazis were inciting racial hatred.

A few of the big Neo-Nazi groups have admitted they were there.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Well my point is, he was saying there are other gangs out there... Where are they?
I know there are huge asian gangs in sydney doing alot of the drug running, along with some lebanese... but when it comes to violence on our streets, I only see lebanese gangs.
well your streets are home to lebanese people, no? i dont see many lebanese people in north sydney and in cabramatta.

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
White Rabbit said:
Text messages and e-mails going around called for a wog-bashing day

I wouldnt take my family to one of those, I didnt see any footage of kids there

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
i dont see many lebanese people in north sydney and in cabramatta.

I wonder if an asian family or a person of asian background would have been allowed to join the celebration?
If they were draped in the Australian flag, I have no doubt they would have been allowed.

edit: Jordan, most people saw that there was going to be a group of people there to tell the lebanese that had been harassing the beach to go get fucked. That's why people turned up, not because they hated all lebanese.

L45er

Booyakasha
HSC
Henry_Kissinger said:
so what..

why is acting like lebanese thugs going to solve the problem
You can't argue that it didn't bring the situation to the attention of both politicians and police leaders, and how serious people actually feel about this situation

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:

If they were draped in the Australian flag, I have no doubt they would have been allowed.
you recon the neo nazis would have tolerated?

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
Can everyone do me a favour and stop saying "leb" or "lebanese"? Please, say "middle-eastern". Include the Turks, the Iraqis, the Syrians, etc in the category. Why when talking about Asian people, you say "Asians", and not specifically say Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Indian, etc? Oh, and maybe I should mention that Lebanon is in Asia.

Example:
" Well my point is, he was saying there are other gangs out there... Where are they?
I know there are huge asian gangs in sydney doing alot of the drug running, along with some lebanese... but when it comes to violence on our streets, I only see lebanese gangs."
Why should I refer to each of these groups specifically.... ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)