Cronulla Beach Incident (1 Viewer)

nedzelic

HSC
i don't think this is time for laughing
sarcasm or joking is often lost on the internet

ice_wind

HSC
nesso said:
Where is john howard??? shouldnt he be commenting and condemning and trying to do his bit to help the situation!!!!!! Is he on holidays or something?

And very true lebs are very protective of their women....

I'm going out with a lebanese guy and i am a white aussie girl.....
He went back to lebanon for christmas thank fucking god i dont want him to have to go through all this shit.....

does this mean i cant even walk down to the beach with him without being a abused???

he has only lived in australia for 3 years and has made the biggest effort to try and fit in....

PLease dont turn your back on all lebs. Just the other day i was watching these little muslim girls with head scarfs swimming in the beach with their mum at cronulla while their dads llooked on...looked pretty harmless to me

Not all muslims are bad...we no this why arent ppl looking at that?
also not all lebs are muslims many come from strict christian families and have never been in gangs...

We cant pick on the lebs or who ever else indiscriminantly
man true, i heard about guys who went to cronulla the other nite simply to bash some lebs...its not always the case that lebs start fights...this one was provoked...a girl had her headscarf ripped last nite

Spyrax

HSC
N/A
stazi said:
wollongong apparently still has a problem with leb gangs
haven't you been watching the news, i think in liverpool the serbs smashed the lebs last year, then this year it was lebos and asians now its aussies and lebos.

picon

HSC
Did anyone just hear the 'brothers in arms' text that was sent to 2GB?

HSC
Spyrax said:
haven't you been watching the news, i think in liverpool the serbs smashed the lebs last year, then this year it was lebos and asians now its aussies and lebos.
lol, true. ethnic clashes are definitely not a rare thing. i guess we do kinda have to accept racial tension as part of a multicultural society. it is near impossible to ask that all races in australia live in perfect harmony and tolerance. differences lead to distance, distance leads to misunderstandings, tensionand agression. but then, we DO NOT have to accept this type of barbaric and uncivilised behaivior from either side.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
worse part is i said to a friend it would be lik this yesterday night..

i realli dunno anytime when racially fuelled protesting/violence has resulted in anything good..

Jiga

Congrats to the media, they got what they wanted, turning the bashing of two people (something that occurs regularly yet they dont report it) into a Civil War :rolleyes:. From a couple of msg's to people (like 100) about 'leb bashing day' they reached an audience of 5000, the media is 100% to blame for what happened on Sunday.

And well done to those fuckin idiots in Cronulla who have opened the pandora's box of leb retaliation, cos their not stupid, well done for having a mass gathering...now their just gonna pick people off.....2 people have already been stabbed - hopefully they have taped the images from Sunday and hunt down some of those people in Cronulla, no loss their.

Worst of all, now we are going to hav to hear about this shit for the next week as the media takes it for all its worth.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
And very true lebs are very protective of their women....

I'm going out with a lebanese guy and i am a white aussie girl.....
He went back to lebanon for christmas thank fucking god i dont want him to have to go through all this shit.....
Seriously, shut up.

And well done to those fuckin idiots in Cronulla who have opened the pandora's box of leb retaliation, cos their not stupid, well done for having a mass gathering...now their just gonna pick people off.....2 people have already been stabbed - hopefully they have taped the images from Sunday and hunt down some of those people in Cronulla, no loss their.
It's remarkably obvious that there would be retaliations.
What you have to realise tho, is that the retaliations will always hurt the lebs more than the aussies. As the lebs attack the aussies, it will further spark hatred for them in a large segment of the community, a large vocal sector that has political power...

All I can say is everyone should be thankful we are years away from an election.

Last edited:

lala2

Banned
HSC
I reckon everyone should just keep to their own business--lebs to lebs, and aussies to aussies. The SMH's splashed with info on the escalating riots today, so check it out. Geez, one of the articles described it as a fight between 'westies' and 'surfies'. They should get over it. I can't believe in this 21st century soceity in a first world country we're still experiencing racism.

supercharged

HSC
N/A
nesso said:
PLease dont turn your back on all lebs. Just the other day i was watching these little muslim girls with head scarfs swimming in the beach with their mum at cronulla while their dads llooked on...looked pretty harmless to me
I thought muslim females were only meant to wear the headscarf after puberty. :rolleyes:

Anyway these riots will lead to even more violence in the coming days.

Retaliatory violence in Sydney's south

Email Print Normal font Large font December 12, 2005 - 1:50AM

A day of racially motivated violence at Cronulla has turned into a night of retaliation along Sydney's southern beaches.

A 23-year-old man was with friends when he was stabbed in the back outside a Woolooware golf club, police said.

Two cars carrying a group of males, described as being of Mediterranean or Middle Eastern appearance, approached the man at about 10.25pm (AEDT) last night.

Following a short conversation, the man was stabbed.

He was taken to hospital in a serious condition.

At about the same time, more than fifty carloads of men, believed to be of Middle Eastern appearance, descended on Maroubra beach.

Wielding baseball bats and metal bars, they smashed cars along Maroubra Road, leaving in their wake a trail of destruction.

Glass littered the streets and almost 100 cars had smashed windscreens and dented side panels.

"It all just seemed to happen at once. There was all this noise and crunching and then they left," said a 16-year-old local girl.

As police moved to contain the violence, more outbreaks surfaced at Bay Street, Brighton Le Sands, where officers in riot gear were called in to contain angry mobs.

"People starting pelting police with bricks and glass," said a 17-year-old local, who wished only to be known as Phil.

Police, armed with plastic shields and dogs, moved a group of young men down a neighbouring street where they got into cars parked at a petrol station.

It's believed police made a number of arrests.

- AAP

HSC
all this crap makes me wary to leave my home- and i'm not even of middle eastern appearance. what sickens me is that the people involved in these riots call it being a "true australian". so is being australian about bashing up, assaulting, stabbing, swearing at random people in the street because they are middle eastern appearance and the police? if so, id better pack up and move to another country, this makes me want to puke.

banco55

HSC
Ahhh the beauty of large scale muslim immigration. Just ask Western Europe (particuarly France) how well that works out.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
They threatened to rape the girls he was with, that's not a short conversation.
yeh i know eh, the media is trying to make what the lebs have done look not so bad, "short conversation" my ass... like look at todays papers, its even more bullshit than i thought it would be, not much of a mention of the carloads of lebs who drove around bashing people and smashnig in their cars... and when there is a mention, the issues are pussyfooted around.... and the use of quoation marks is pissing me off
all the time they say and the "aussies" are "fighting" men described as being "lebs" with the group of "middle -eastern" men described as having destroyed over 100 "cars" .. like fuck off with the PC, we all know whats happening, just say it like it is, i promise no1 will sue you for calling the group aussies... and i cant see how it would be racism by calling last nights group middle-eastern... its the news, they are supposed to tell it like it is.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Yes, Im sure the "victim" is telling the truth, Im also sure he wasnt using his big mouth for no good
Well it's possible he's lying, but you know, he did get stabbed in the back... so we can confirm these were not very nice people.

Jiga

all this crap makes me wary to leave my home- and i'm not even of middle eastern appearance. what sickens me is that the people involved in these riots call it being a "true australian". so is being australian about bashing up, assaulting, stabbing, swearing at random people in the street because they are middle eastern appearance and the police? if so, id better pack up and move to another country, this makes me want to puke.
Im convinced that the whole 'leb' thing was just an excuse for those dero's to break the law.....because they attacked non-lebs, and they attacked those Aussie police, go figure? And btw, alot of those people hardly looked like Shire/Surfer folk, they looked like bogans from Campbelltown, more than likely Maq Fields :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)